• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Pet Thread

Is there any way to train a dog to not sloppily drink their water? Every time the dog gets back from a run, she goes over to her water and basically just slops it all over the floor. We moved her water and food to a place where it doesn't matter if she spills, but it'd be nice to not have to clean up every time she comes back in.

LOL Stanley dribbles water everywhere. I just live with it because I love him so much

2d0juh0.jpg

Happy Dog

Is there any way to train a dog to not sloppily drink their water? Every time the dog gets back from a run, she goes over to her water and basically just slops it all over the floor. We moved her water and food to a place where it doesn't matter if she spills, but it'd be nice to not have to clean up every time she comes back in.

If there is a way to train that, I've never heard of it. Some animals are just sloppy. It's just how they drink/eat.

just got a text from J that jackson is limping; this is a new development since this morning when i took him out. hope he's ok :(

my pup has been limping for a couple of days as well. my roommate first mentioned it, but at first i didn't think it looked like she was. then yesterday i realized that just while standing still, she's lifting up her front left paw instead of standing on all fours like usual. i looked at her paw pad, but didn't see anything unusual. i don't know what's wrong :(

i wish they could talk.

well, i solved the mystery of why my dog has been limping. she's partially (it's not completely off) ripped off a toenail :(. the paw is all bloody now and she's spending all of her time licking it. it's breaking my heart to watch her.

When I had my cat shaved my boyfriend said it was cruel to have the tail done. Though, his was way more like a "puff".

well, i solved the mystery of why my dog has been limping. she's partially (it's not completely off) ripped off a toenail :(. the paw is all bloody now and she's spending all of her time licking it. it's breaking my heart to watch her.

my dog tore of his dew claw for the second time last week. had to go the vet again to get it ground down or removed or whatever they do. licking it isn't good cause it can get infected fyi, probs need some antibiotics.

yeah, i dropped her off at the vet this morning for it to be cleaned and they said antibiotics may be necessary. i'm picking her up at lunchtime so i guess i'll find out then.

Just took home Lucy today from an adoption fair. Total impulse move:

Attachments

• mobileimage.jpg
    mobileimage.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 0
Back