• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Pet Thread

417c16bc-27e9-49ee-9409-abc7f288b9cc_zpsbcd74a30.jpg

last night jackson decided to pull a pillow off the couch and use it. it was adorable.

417c16bc-27e9-49ee-9409-abc7f288b9cc_zpsbcd74a30.jpg

last night jackson decided to pull a pillow off the couch and use it. it was adorable.

Deacon has taken to pulling dirty towels out of the hamper and making a nest when given the opportunity.

The couple that just moved in upstairs has an adorable short-haired dappled mini dachshund named Lucy. She's kind of awesome. Unlike every dachshund I've ever known, I have yet to hear her bark. Love that about her.

Fiance and I just adopted this guy - three-month old Cockapoo puppy that we naturally named Chase.

chase_zps98bc3e9b.jpg

I work in an environment where people are allowed to bring their dogs to work. It's pretty cool but certain people definitely abuse the privilege which can be a bit annoying even if the dogs are well behaved. We also have a pool table, ping pong table and generally drink daily at the bar downstairs so it is kind of amazing we get any work done.

I work in an environment where people are allowed to bring their dogs to work. It's pretty cool but certain people definitely abuse the privilege which can be a bit annoying even if the dogs are well behaved. We also have a pool table, ping pong table and generally drink daily at the bar downstairs so it is kind of amazing we get any work done.

Do you work at Google?

Sign me up. Mind me asking what you do?

Had to get a fence installed a couple weeks ago because we can't have another incident. I hate having it cause Sherman is such a big dog. And to begin with, the backyard where they stay during the day isn't all that big either. So it just decreases. I feel bad for him & Lilly.

ugh. i think i'm allergic to that page; my eyes are all watery.

I see a few people have already offered to adopt some of the pets if their owners are not found. Hopefully everyone will be reunited, and all the animals were chipped.

Back