• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Pet Thread

Anyone elses dog sleep upside down? Like, not once or twice month, every night on their back with limbs flailing? Its hilarious. I had to make a call to the vet because I'm sure it cant be good for the hip joints but he didn't seem very concerned.

Anyone elses dog sleep upside down? Like, not once or twice month, every night on their back with limbs flailing? Its hilarious. I had to make a call to the vet because I'm sure it cant be good for the hip joints but he didn't seem very concerned.

Our Amber does that, mostly when she's sleeping in our presence. According to the interwebs, its a sign that they're very comfortable and don't feel the slightest bit threatened.

Felix will roll onto his back every now and again when he's been asleep for a while...usually with his massive tongue sticking out of his mouth and flopped over his jowls.

just got my dog a bath this morning and he is smelling good and fluffy as hell
Thats always the best, before the bath i'm like meh, after:
5469945093_d7009f8267.jpg

not sure how often he still lurks/posts but CrapshootDeac needs to post a pic of his new puppy

Ill post one to hold us down until he posts. Total #StopWhitePeople pic, but its pretty hilarious. SD3toy is the one to thank for this one

Ugh, one of those days in our casa today, again. My wife's cat of 16.5 years, Sebastian, had to be euthanized today due to renal failure. He was an awesome cat and she put together a nice set of pics for him:

10245272_10153803572794330_1254991023001700955_n.jpg

RIP Sebastian. :(

Sorry to hear that Raleigh. The pictures are lovely.

Sorry you're having to go through that Raleigh. Beautiful cat and looks like you gave it a great life.

Meet Henry, our new Bernese Mountain Dog pup. These are just crappy iPhone photos, but in case you can't tell, he's pretty much the most adorable thing of all time.

IMG_1179_zps2gdx9ejf.jpg

IMG_1198_zpskypwpjgg.jpg

image1_zpshxkqf4dg.jpg

IMG_1244_zpsfyhdhgcz.jpg

And here he is crying like a bitch because he doesn't want to go to bed. Luckily that's not my slipper...

YES so glad Crapshoot posted pictures of that dog. He has been blowing up Facebook since they got him

Has Henry had relations with the Christmoose yet?

That's a cute pup. Bernese Mountain Dogs are awesome.

Back