• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Possible Wake Forest Coaching Candidates Analysis

Yeah, ridiculous assertion that Danny is lazy, but I have no clue regarding his intelligence. He works 14+ hours a day and when he isn't working, he's probably thinking about work. Danny is at his office every night until dark and is on campus working before most everyone else.

Some people work hard, other people can work smarter. The last guy in the office every night might be there because he is the worst employee at his job.

Seems like forever ago we learned Wellman is “retiring” and, like hungry kids in a candy store, started dreaming: Shaka, Matta, Oats...

Some people work hard, other people can work smarter. The last guy in the office every night might be there because he is the worst employee at his job.

I don’t think Creamy was making any representation about the effectiveness of the work he is putting in but rather just rebutting the stupid fucking narrative perpetrated my DR that Manning is lazy. It would be literally beyond impossible to be where he is in life while being lazy.

Seems like forever ago we learned Wellman is “retiring” and, like hungry kids in a candy store, started dreaming: Shaka, Matta, Oats...

wrKcFyG.gif

This is true. The point is that DR saying Manning is "dumb and lazy" is ridiculous racist BS. Bad at his job with a bad record, legit complaint.

Yeah, ridiculous assertion that Danny is lazy, but I have no clue regarding his intelligence. He works 14+ hours a day and when he isn't working, he's probably thinking about work. Danny is at his office every night until dark and is on campus working before most everyone else.

His work ethic isn't something we can really question, but if he's working that hard and he sucks that bad, what in the hell is he doing?

Is he just really good at minesweeper?

He should go home, get a glass of wine, and curl up with some good books on coaching.

How can you be that bad and be trying hard?

2015 and 2019.

Winning a tournament championship is an overrated way to evaluate a coach. Stuff happens in single elimination tournaments. Look at his body of work over the regular season, and yes, also the tournament.

I don't disagree with your statement, but at the same time if he was not able to win this year's single elimination tournament, nobody but DR would be talking about him.

Stupid and moronic, jaybone? Folks here called me that when I was 20. Then life happened. It is what it is.

It’s 2019, dumb and lazy is most definitely a dog whistle phrase and should never be used to describe an African American. What if the person in question is in fact dumb and lazy, you might ask? Too fucking bad, you still shouldn’t use that term because racist assholes of years past ( and present sad to say)used that phrase to systematically oppress people because of their skin color.

My record on race speaks for itself. I have put my money and time into defending the rights of African Americans. I have committed my life to that cause and anyone who calls me a racist is dumb and lazy for not investigating my record.

But Danny is dumb and lazy. I don’t care if he’s black, white or green. He’s lazy and dumb. And he has big ears like dopey.

Then don’t say stupid racist dog whistle phrases to describe him. Use... other.... words.

Lazy people often become All-Americans and NBA players so that definitely checks out.

Lazy people with millions of dollars also often begin a new career by starting on the lowest rung as a team manager and then working their way up over the years to head coach status. Just a ridiculous statement by DR and one that cheapens his good points

Back