• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pre-Cana

It will be a long time before I'm at a pre-Cana weekend. My mom was Methodist and went with my Dad who is Catholic (my mom has since converted). They both talk about how terrible it was. And this was in the 80s.

I really enjoy being Catholic and think that it is a large part of my identity. I struggle with some of the hypocrisy of the Church and my desire to be a Catholic. Granted I went to Catholic school from 3-10 grade so obviously it's a big part.

It will be a long time before I'm at a pre-Cana weekend. My mom was Methodist and went with my Dad who is Catholic (my mom has since converted). They both talk about how terrible it was. And this was in the 80s.

I really enjoy being Catholic and think that it is a large part of my identity. I struggle with some of the hypocrisy of the Church and my desire to be a Catholic. Granted I went to Catholic school from 3-10 grade so obviously it's a big part.

I am definitely struggling with how much I want to remain involved in the Catholic church. Not allowing us dispensation to be married in Wait was a big strike against it.

Back