• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Preemptive Wake/Kansas TV thread

The schedule on the website has no TV information, but there is an article on the front page with the information.

Plan ahead (if you want to watch) as the game is on AXS.

AXS TV will televise the Thanksgiving Day game between Wake Forest and No. 2-ranked Kansas at 3:30 p.m. EST. AXS TV is available in the Triad on AT&T U'verse (Channel 1106), DIRECTV (Channel 340) and Dish Network (Channel 167). AXS TV is not available on Time Warner Cable.

Link to story

At my parents and their direct tv doesn't have a 340. Is it a separate sports tier?

Wake will be about a one or two point favorite over USC. Unlikely that they kill us. Possible, but unlikely.

At my parents and their direct tv doesn't have a 340. Is it a separate sports tier?

Supposedly you must have DirecTV HD or you can't watch it. I just went to turn the game on and realized no go since we don't have HD(too many trees to get a HD signal).

I can't believe y'all are complaining about being able to watch.

Go Deacs!

directv on the web through cousin's directv account. Watched something on axs earlier in the day to make sure it worked, and it did. Now can't get the game, says its only available on tv, not computer, tablet or phone. I hate you directv/axs.

They are really pushing the undefeated 5-0, the Ron Wellman plan is working (you will all forget about our 350th ranked schedule)

Other than mentioning we're undefeated they really haven't said shit about us. I know we suck, but still a little pub would be nice. It's been one long slow KU blowjob for the last 20 min.

Back