• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presbyterian Should Get...

deacsrus

Reaction score
blown out by the Deacs. They are clearly not a good team having gotten creamed by GaTech and beaten soundly by The Citadel. They are a combined 57/154 (37%) in shooting and 22/38 (58%) in FT's. They have an rpi of264 by ESPN. Game over by halftime?

Yeah I agree, here in year 4, Bzzzz has finally got us to where we can handle teams like Presby pretty easily......:dancindeac::rolleyes:

Yes this will also be a blowout. They lost to the Citadel earlier this week, a team who is also in the bottom 30 in the country.

Ha, our first 5 opponents may not combine to win 20 games this year.

VMI will win at least 10 this year because of their Big South conference. While not incredibly skilled, they are very quick and their full court non stop press will cause issues for lesser teams.

Colgate plays Syracuse on Friday I believe. Interested to see how much they get beat by.

Presby is just a bad, overmatched team. They start three guards, 6'1, 6'4, and 6'5, two of whom have a little ability to score but not much else. They go 6'5 and 6'8 in the post and only the bigger of the two brings anything to the table. They have a seven man rotation but the two off the bench have contributed nothing so far.

I'm sure they'll play zone and try to milk clock but we should beat them badly. I'd love to see a 98-50 type of score. Triple digits would be OK as well. As much as anything I'd like to see us start hitting some threes along with keeping up the excellent penetration into the lane we've had so far.

Back