• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presbyterian Should Get...

Well, I follow it but may have missed the boat on Jax. They're losing to Gardner Webb mid second half by 10. That's not good under any circumstances. Getting killed on the boards.

Sounds like the kind of team I would schedule if I were worried about my pussy lipped coached winning a few games. Nice move Ron. People like deacfreke2 will be eating the peanuts out of your shit for years to come.

Fact is that once you're in the dog house justifiably or not, as Wellman is for many of us, extraction from the dog house is tough because once he's in the dog house we naturally see and hear from him what we expect to see and to hear.

I am extremely unhappy with what Wellman has done to the basketball program, which had been the flag-ship of Wake's major sports program for 35+ years. There is no excuse for what he has done to the basketball program.

Even though Wellman is definitly dog house material as far as I am concerned, I have no problem with the basketball schedule this season. There is a time-honored tradition with young teams to schedule easy games early to allow coaches to nurture development of player skills and confidence, and to experiment and tinker with the defense, offense and transition games in ways that team practices just can't.

To schedule tougher early season games than what we have would have been counter-productive to team development, and really stupid. Surely Wellman does not have an assistant AD that stupid. That would be almost as stupid as essentially handing over the financial operation of the University's sports venues to someone with a known unsavory financial repute of a Doughnut Boy... but that's a different story. We have to support the team.

Even though Wellman is definitly dog house material as far as I am concerned, I have no problem with the basketball schedule this season. There is a time-honored tradition with young teams to schedule easy games early to allow coaches to nurture development of player skills and confidence, and to experiment and tinker with the defense, offense and transition games in ways that team practices just can't.

To schedule tougher early season games than what we have would have been counter-productive to team development, and really stupid. Surely Wellman does not have an assistant AD that stupid. That would be almost as stupid as essentially handing over the financial operation of the University's sports venues to someone with a known unsavory financial repute of a Doughnut Boy... but that's a different story. We have to support the team.

Of course, we've been young for four straight years now thanks to Bzdick's inability to recruit ACC-level talent and/or relate to kids, so we're used to putrid OOC schedules by now.

Pinochadeac,

Why don't you run along back to your mother's basement so you and her can do what you and her do down there. Leave the big boy talk to the grown ups and oh yeah, stop fantasizing about Skinner's dick, not that there's anything wrong with being gay.

Pinochadeac,

Why don't you run along back to your mother's basement so you and her can do what you and her do down there. Leave the big boy talk to the grown ups and oh yeah, stop fantasizing about Skinner's dick, not that there's anything wrong with being gay.

How are those peanuts?

Pinochadeac,

You are incredibly unlikable on the Internet. Neg rep inbound.

Pinochadeac,

Lol at this post full of juvenile insults referring to "big boy talk."

Pinochadeac,

not sure why you bother to add "not that there's anything wrong with being gay" when your insult clearly indicates you feel otherwise.

worst poster. so so much worse than bkf (who trolls some of you so bad it's hilarious)

Back