• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

Oh man, BBC just had video of Rojo stamping on Hazard. That could be a violent conduct charge coming.

Last edited:
Middlesbrough could still make top-4 and Arsenal could still be relegated. What will happen??
3pKBfxo.jpg

Oh man, BBC just had video of Rojo stamping on Hazard. That could be a violent conduct charge coming.

I saw that live but didn't rewind because Oliver was looking right at it and Hazard barely reacted. I assumed he tried and missed.

Going to put this here because I want to have another go at Pogba. I don't think I've ever been angrier at another teams player than I was last night watching him - he's the type of player you expect to pick your team up in situations like last night and try and carry them, and he put in the most feckless and gutless "effort" I can remember seeing from a star player. I cannot believe that Mourinho has put up with this all season, he's sent far better players than Pogba to his doghouse for much less (see: Mata, Juan and Oscar). When you are down to 10 men and fighting to stay in a cup as a central midfielder you can't just point at a blue shirt hoping someone else picks them up, then shuffle over halfheartedly, not make any attempt to block the shot and then put your hands on your hips pouting when it goes in like it wasn't completely your fucking fault. Roy Keane would have beat his ass right there on the pitch in front of the entire world to see.

Going to put this here because I want to have another go at Pogba. I don't think I've ever been angrier at another teams player than I was last night watching him - he's the type of player you expect to pick your team up in situations like last night and try and carry them, and he put in the most feckless and gutless "effort" I can remember seeing from a star player. I cannot believe that Mourinho has put up with this all season, he's sent far better players than Pogba to his doghouse for much less (see: Mata, Juan and Oscar). When you are down to 10 men and fighting to stay in a cup as a central midfielder you can't just point at a blue shirt hoping someone else picks them up, then shuffle over halfheartedly, not make any attempt to block the shot and then put your hands on your hips pouting when it goes in like it wasn't completely your fucking fault. Roy Keane would have beat his ass right there on the pitch in front of the entire world to see.

Cmon vad, it's not like Kante was in striking distance of United's penalty area or anything.

this is amazing

Kane with ligament damage but less severe than the injury suffered against Sunderland earlier in the season (when he missed, I think, 10 matches). Hopefully he's only out a few weeks. Looked pretty scary.

There's a stat going around ... 229 midfielders in the top 5 leagues of Europe have played at least 12 matches. Paul Pogba is #224 in interceptions and #192 in tackles. He's fucking useless unless he starts banging in 10+ goals a season.

You're fucking obsessed. Pogba was terrible Monday but so were most United players.

But if you don't think he's been good this season then have a look at his stats and I'm sure they'll...well, not change your mind as you're too set into your opinion, but they'll at least give you pause.

Enjoy hating on Pogba though. I hope it is therapeutic!

but just imagine how many good players could have been purchased for that $ though

You're fucking obsessed. Pogba was terrible Monday but so were most United players.

But if you don't think he's been good this season then have a look at his stats and I'm sure they'll...well, not change your mind as you're too set into your opinion, but they'll at least give you pause.

Enjoy hating on Pogba though. I hope it is therapeutic!

vad is like a doll where you pull the string and he says one of five things

"Chelsea fans are abhorrent!"
"Pogba is so overated!"
"Liverpool's defense isn't good enough to compete!"
"Delle Alli is the best young player EVER!"
"Levy always gets what he wants!"

Back