• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Prime Time and the Colorado Football Experiment

Short lived and have sacrificed the school’s academic and institutional integrity by admitting 86 transfers and hiring an egomaniac to be the face of the university. He’s gone as soon as he gets a big offer. Is it worth it?
welcome to college football?

Short lived and have sacrificed the school’s academic and institutional integrity by admitting 86 transfers and hiring an egomaniac to be the face of the university. He’s gone as soon as he gets a big offer. Is it worth it?
No one ever gets angry when 86 white Econ students transfer in…

It was worth it…they have a ton more eyes on the University than they did last year. They really needed to change it up to try to get back any relevance. Too much money in college football now.

I bet they get 3 years of PrimeTime, until something in Florida opens up. Maybe California, but my guess is he really wants somewhere in Florida.

He turned down USF because they’ll be behind FSU, UF, and Miami. I could see him at UF handing it to the Noles every season. That would suck.

We're talking about Colorado football or even academics prior to Prime Time? The answer is no. So yes, worth it.

Clown show commencing. There are a ton of teams that would take Sean Lewis as their OC in a heartbeat. But apparently it’s his fault that the defense sucks.

Last edited:
This guy left a head coaching position to be the OC and averaged 32PPG. I’m sure hiring the next OC will be no problem after demoting him halfway through his first season.

Sean Lewis will get a ton of prime OC offers or small school head job offers as soon as the season ends. He is very highly regarded. He had moderate success (a MAC division title and two bowls) at Kent State which is next to impossible.

Sean Lewis will get a ton of prime OC offers or small school head job offers as soon as the season ends. He is very highly regarded. He had moderate success (a MAC division title and two bowls) at Kent State which is next to impossible.
Will Wake offer?

Supposedly he is taking the SDSU job. Colorado looked awful against Wash St. Wash State D scored as many points as Colorado did.

Things are not going well in Boulder.

On Sunday, they lost their 4-star 2025 QB commit, Antwann hill.

Hill, from Warner Robins, Ga., originally picked CU from a list of 28 offers that includes Alabama, Florida State, Georgia, Notre Dame, Ole Miss, Penn State and Tennessee.

Colorado currently does not have any quarterback recruits verbally committed.

On Monday they lost their 3-star 2024 QB commit, Danny O'Neill.

The 6-foot-1, 190-pounder was high on Deion Sanders' list with scholarship offers from the likes of , including from Houston, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisville, Syracuse and West Virginia.

The 2024 9-man recruiting class is currently ranked #67, well behind Wake Forest and Syracuse, an also behind ECU and UNLV.

They have no commitments for 2025.

Coach Tim Brewster, who was with Coach Prime at Jackson State and has coached a lot of big time P5 and NFL football, including head coach of the Minnesota Gophers, was demoted to analyst during the season and resigned two days ago.

Prime has announced that there will be major changes to the coaching staff and Warren Sapp is already on board. Sapp has no coaching experience and filed for bankruptcy 10 years ago.

Also, QBG Shadeur Sanders has a fracture in his back and missed the season finale against Utah, which resulted in Colorado's sixth straight loss, including 8 out of the last 9. Shadeur was sacked 52 times this season and Prime has promised to turn over and re-recruit the offensive line, which should go well. While Shedeur is draft eligible, Prime says that Shilo and Shedeur will both be back next season and enter the NFL Draft in 2025.

I can't imagine why CU would give this sideshow more than one more season if the team doesn't improve over what they did in 2023. I guess we'll see what happens in the transfer portal.

So AI determined that Prime Time was the Sports Person of the Year? Appears they haven't worked out all of the kinks in this AI stuff yet.

So AI determined that Prime Time was the Sports Person of the Year? Appears they haven't worked out all of the kinks in this AI stuff yet.

I read the article. They are citing impact on the local community and financial bottom line of CU athletics.

Back