• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Prime Time and the Colorado Football Experiment

Dieon is definitely a narcissist and probably an asshole if you met him, but damn is it not entertaining and fun. So I am still all in on the Buffs.

They will learn. Deion talked a lot of shit, but he almost always backed it up. You don't want to get caught on camera saying that and then losing by 40. Not a good look.

They will learn. Deion talked a lot of shit, but he almost always backed it up. You don't want to get caught on camera saying that and then losing by 40. Not a good look.

I mean, that's his son.

Yeah, and he hasn't been in these big time situations before. He wasn't on national TV at Jackson State.

To be clear on my views, I don't think a team full of Deions can ever be successful. But one or two can make a huge difference.

Yeah, and he hasn't been in these big time situations before. He wasn't on national TV at Jackson State.

To be clear on my views, I don't think a team full of Deions can ever be successful. But one or two can make a huge difference.

He's one of the most talented guys to ever play football. I think a team full of Deions would be successful. Colorado has one Deion max. The other guys are just trash talkers, but maybe that's what you meant. Of course teams like Miami had dozens of trash talkers and did just fine.

It's crazy to me that Lanning is catching shade from the media morons. He actually gave Deion credit for what he's building and for how much great attention he's bringing to college football, both before and after the game. Doesn't make anything he said or did on gameday inappropriate at all, at least in my opinion. Hell, he could have won 63-0 if he wanted to.

It's crazy to me that Lanning is catching shade from the media morons. He actually gave Deion credit for what he's building and for how much great attention he's bringing to college football, both before and after the game. Doesn't make anything he said or did on gameday inappropriate at all, at least in my opinion. Hell, he could have won 63-0 if he wanted to.
Really? It's what the media does now. Gotta stir up some shit and push a narrative that typically isn't there.

Last week was what should be the start of a good fun rivalry between an established Oregon program under a young rising star coach and an ascendant Colorado program led by one of the brightest stars in sports.

Unfortunately, it may be the last game ever between a future Big XII and Big Ten team.

Lanning is going to be a problem when he takes over for Saban.

He filed a trademark for "F around and find out?"

Sure, but he has pretty much already exceeded preseason expectations. Not only that, he has raised the profile of Colorado exponentially. So even if the Buffs take a few more whoopin's they have already won.
Short lived and have sacrificed the school’s academic and institutional integrity by admitting 86 transfers and hiring an egomaniac to be the face of the university. He’s gone as soon as he gets a big offer. Is it worth it?

How does admitting transfers sacrifice the academic and institutional integrity of a school that admits plenty of transfers throughout the university? 22% of UC Boulders students are transfers.

Back