• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pro Life / Pro Choice Debate

Republicans are assholes who don't care about motherhood except as a form of social control.

They’ve become extremists assholes, period.

And their passion has become utterly dependent on lies created and propagated by those eager for power and profit at (almost?) any cost.

What is really fantastic is the overlap of people carrying "Bans off our Bodies" signs with those who, just a few months ago, were all about mask mandates and vax cards for entry so nobody gets the sniffles.

Followed closely by the "No Uterus - No Opinion" crowd overlap with the "No Uterus but Be A Woman if You Want" crowd.

And for the record, the opposite is equally as amusing. It just further shows that 99% of people are fucking idiots.

It’s apparently too much to expect people to distinguish between health policies regarding highly communicable deadly respiratory illness and…pregnancy.

For anyone here whose partner has an IUD, accidental pregnancies are more likely to be ectopic (than with other forms of birth control). You have to wonder what rhetoric is going around conservative communities that they would be choosing to take a hard line on such a deadly condition.

Think about all the shitheads we are going to have to participate in society with who would have been better served as an aborted baby.

Republicans are not thinking this one out

For anyone here whose partner has an IUD, accidental pregnancies are more likely to be ectopic (than with other forms of birth control). You have to wonder what rhetoric is going around conservative communities that they would be choosing to take a hard line on such a deadly condition.

no one outside of people trying to conceive even knows what an ectopic pregnancy is, and i'd wager the majority of those women/couples don't if they're having "normal" pregnancies

I think it's time to go get the snip snip. How painful is this shit, what we talking about boys?

Think about all the shitheads we are going to have to participate in society with who would have been better served as an aborted baby.

Republicans are not thinking this one out

This.

On the other hand, it really pays dividends to the prison industrial complex.

Pregnancy is communicable. Women catch it from men.

Hey, according to the most complete and authoritative healthcare book whut ever done been written…it’s all about the “seed” of the man. Don’t even think about just wasting it onto the ground.

I think it's time to go get the snip snip. How painful is this shit, what we talking about boys?

It is not supposed to be painful at all. Mine felt a bit like getting kicked in balls for a few days... even so, the insurance claim was the worst part. Totally worth it though.

Back