• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

QB Going Forward

yeah, I saw that post yesterday because it was reposted by the @wakefootball account. Interesting choice of caption and last song

Seems a pretty clear indication that at the very least he isn’t starting Saturday

So is this mitch doing a him against the world type thing?
In the current NIL new world, every player will do this and more to remain relevant at all times. Too much money not to. Mitch is higher paid than Tino for certain. Now we have the higher paid guy sitting longer than the lower paid guy.
mini pro ball it is

Mitch will be polishing up his tap dancing cleats as he tries to find open receivers over 6’4”+ guys on both ends of the line.

Depth chart made me think - who was the enormous #96 guy that we brought in on offense a handful of times?

Mitch will be polishing up his tap dancing cleats as he tries to find open receivers over 6’4”+ guys on both ends of the line.

Hopefully Clawson is using this to totally confuse FSU and their gameplan. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt here and that's a smart move if this is the approach.

If not, I'm about out for this season. Reverting to what has been shown to CLEARLY not work is just insanity.

Hopefully Clawson is using this to totally confuse FSU and their gameplan. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt here and that's a smart move if this is the approach.

If not, I'm about out for this season. Reverting to what has been shown to CLEARLY not work is just insanity.
i hear ya, but do you really think FSU is out there gameplanning for Mitch. then come Saturday they are going to freak out because Santino F-ing Marucci starts and they didn't prep for him?

Agreed. A mitch start is a white flag by the coaches and it is so not fair to all the hard working young men on the team. Man up Claw. Show you got the ballz to tell your qb he isnt good enough to start

I will say one of the most concerning things i've seen was Mitch's QB coach. If that is the type of messaging he is getting (it's not your fault, etc) he is in for a difficult road
Who can tell me where the QB coach Austyn Carta-Samuels played football without looking it up?

Bonus points if you can name and give the school or schools of his brother.

Who can tell me where the QB coach Austyn Carta-Samuels played football without looking it up?

Bonus points if you can name and give the school or schools of his brother.
Vandy

And I want to say MIzzou....but i feel like that's wrong and it was someplace more mountain west-y

Back