• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

QB Going Forward

We’re in the middle of a season. Clawson isn’t going to make statements like he’s posting on the boards. He’ll do end of season evaluations and Mitch will be told the truth. The plan for next season will not involve him as the starting quarterback.

Clawson is a smart guy. He knows Mitch is not the answer.

There is a huge difference between playing Mitch this season and planning for him to be the guy next year. It’s just not happening. The evidence is too damning. And Clawson isn’t going to let one bad mistake ruin two seasons.

There is a huge difference between playing Mitch this season and planning for him to be the guy next year. It’s just not happening. The evidence is too damning. And Clawson isn’t going to let one bad mistake ruin two seasons.
This is not a cogent thought.

This is not a cogent thought.
I’ll lose sleep over your opinion, for sure.

The cake is baked for the season. Clawson fucked up bigly. He won’t make the mistake of letting Mitch ruin our season next year. But I guess we’ll find out who’s right.

To be clear, I want Santino to start against Duke. And I wanted him to start today but I understand not throwing him to the wolves. FSU is not Pitt. Let him go into Thursday night with some confidence.

Back