• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Real Estate Agent in Charlotte

RaleighDeacon

Reaction score
So, I know people are tired of my questions about Charlotte real estate, but it looks like RDToy and I are finally ready to seriously look at places.

Of course, I turn to the knowledge of the pit. Does anyone have a great recommendation for a buyer's agent in Charlotte? We will primarily be looking in neighborhoods right around downtown. (i.e. Plaza Midwood, Villa Heights, NoDa, Wesley Heights, etc.) Would love to find someone who really knows those areas.

Any suggestions?

And yes, Charlotte is most certainly in decline now that I am going to buy a permanent residence.

i'll send you one! she's a deac, and is exceptionally good at what she does!

If you want a Deac, I'll suggest Callie Kelly with Cottingham Chalk Hayes or Stan perry with Helen Adams.

Elizabeth Grillo with EG Real Estate Consultants really knows those neighborhoods.

Thanks for the recommendations!

Will definitely look into Elizabeth Grillo. I have seen her listings pop up in the neighborhoods we like already. But won't rule out the others.

I APPRECIATE IT!

I'm safe and sound for another day. That sucks. Looked at a house in that neighborhood a couple years ago. The "Mayor of NoDa", Charles, lives about a block away from there. I drop him off at his house there all of the time. I know a couple folks who live there...they have a pretty strong community org, but there's still a lot of criminal element in some of the low-rent apartments.

There are some good houses to be had in that neighborhood, but yeah, it can still be dicey there for sure.

We wouldn't be opposed to staying in Villa Heights, our current neighborhood, if we could find the right house, near where the light rail will be, because it will be cheaper here than NoDa. With that said, there are some houses going up for sale in Villa Heights now that are well over $300k. There is one on Pegram street near us that just went on the market at $329k. It is brand new, and beautiful... and is on the same street with a couple of other houses that look like they should be torn down.

I keep thinking there is no way someone will buy these houses at that price, but it seems like someone always does.

Anybody know much about the Wilmore neighborhood near South End? Thoughts?

Back