• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recent Purchases Thread

I just bought a pizza.

OH SHIT!

big.jpg

money.jpg

Still got it once, but it was better than when it asked me three times to get tap talk :p

It was supposed to not ask more than once, if it keeps doing it make sure you are accepting cookies. Although I took out the code that I was told was causing it. Weird.

My bigger purchases recently:

Books (atlas shrugged, money ball, too big to fail, the big short, and barbarians at the gate)

I'm going to go ahead and say, this is a pretty solid list. I've never read Too Big to Fail, but the rest are fantastic. Michael Lewis comess off a bit Michael Moore-esque in The Big Short, though I work in specialized finance so I'm a bit biased.

61gSU1g6gtL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

highly recommended for any history/exploration buffs (or really anyone)

Where do you get one of these?

$3 + $5 shipping at woot.com

This is my third one. The first one had three Boston Red Sox dry erase calendars, an Eragon lunchbox, and a fully functioning GPS nav system. The second one had an older GPS nav system with a dead battery and no charger, a Spock action figure, some sort of 3D puzzle thing, a couple random crayola markers, a point-and-shoot camera bag, a working bluetooth headset which I promptly broke, a working Sandisk Sansa MP3 player which I sold to NoBoardName for $10, and some other crap I'm sure I'm forgetting.

Back