• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

World War II - From the Frontlines is really, really good.

Watching Loudermilk for the first time which is pretty entertaining and an easy watch. I feel like basically if you like Office Space, you'll like Loudermilk.

I thought 3 was better start to finish
Haven't seen 3 yet. Am liking 4 and feel like a shorter season is an asset to this show (I also agree with the outsider comparison). Liked 1 but the philosophizing got old after a while. Didn't care for 2, esp the end.

disagree that the short season was an asset. it needed 8 eps.

I have liked it. What do you dislike about it? It is different
I understand why they did it, but it would've been a lot better as a standalone series without the true detective name/pressure.
none of the season 1 callbacks go anywhere. I don't think it stuck the landing in episode 6

going to try to be nonspecific here but that finale was all over the fucking place. I guess the reveals were fine? I'm pretty sure they make no sense in relation to the season long plot, and especially in relation to the repeated "she's awake" line, but I also don't care enough to go back and watch.

I also rolled my eyes p hard at the TIME IS A FLAT CIRCLE rehash. I dunno why Lopez felt the need to make so many explicit connections to S1; here it just felt lazy and pandering.

I probably would've preferred an extra ep to go through the aftermath, I dug the one scene we got with Danvers in her debrief and wanted more

Rewatching Northern Exposure is not something I've ever considered doing. Definitely not worthwhile.

I’m rewatching season 1 of true detective and is a fantastic… even better the second time. The other seasons? Not so much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well fuck you guys. I enjoyed the first episode and will continue watching.

(I'm sure I'll hate it by the end).

I do dig the setting. Dark and cold. Reminds me of the first season of The Terror (which was fun).

I realize that describing the first season of The Terror as "fun" is probably not accurate, as it is depressing af. But I really enjoyed it.

Back