• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

Scavengers reign might be my favorite show ever. Definitley worth a peep if you want moebius and miyazaki aesthetic mixed with vandemeer vibes. So gawd damn good.

I’ve watched the first 4 episodes of Scavengers Reign and can’t decide if I like it or if it’s nightmare fuel. The people who do seem to like it LOVE it though. For now, I just respect it for being wild and original.

Zack Snyder's "Zack Snyder's not quite Star Wars" is as Zack Snydery as anything that ever Zack Snydered.

Imagine that I wrote this in slo-mo for extra Zack Snyderosity.

I've had my finger on the "cancel subscription" button for Max for a while now, but this is good incentive to stay on:

It comes for free with our AT&T phone subscription but I don't watch it nearly as much as I thought I would

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

If you like the first 4 episodes, wait for the last 4. I re-watched them the other day bc they’re that damn good, especially the castle episode.

I was 3-4 eps in and loving it as well. Then I got got by netflix for using my bnl's account.

I don't understand the account enforcement. We've been got recently trying to watch The Crown, but the kids are still able to stream no problem from the same device.

I'm not sure. Have two roku's and I logged in on one to watch this exact show. After an episode it froze up and upon trying to get back in it said the device is not in the list. Tried later on the second device and same thing. Needs my bnl's phone, so I'll probably try and figure it out when he's around next.

I don't understand the account enforcement. We've been got recently trying to watch The Crown, but the kids are still able to stream no problem from the same device.
i was bumming off my parents' account when they went strict and I lost access on my roku tv

didn't want to pay for it, so just let it go

tried again a few months later -- no logout, re-log in or anything -- and it works fine now

never lost access on my laptop

the curse finale was one of the weirdest things i've ever watched

i mean i've watched many games coached by jeff [Redacted] and the curse was weirder than any of those

Back