• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recount

It would be fun to have a sliding bar that we could put each poster on to see where everyone is seen on the political spectrum. I imagine I would grade much further right than I see myself, and in general people would envision themselves much more moderate than the rest of the boards would grade them.

This would be fun to see.

On a scale of BKF to RJKarl where does the board rate?!?!?

Neither of those guys are at either end of the ideological spectrum on here. I would think sailor/89/junebug somewhere on the right, and juice is probably the end of the line on the left.

Neither of those guys are at either end of the ideological spectrum on here. I would think sailor/89/junebug somewhere on the right, and juice is probably the end of the line on the left.

TuffaloDeac is pretty far to the left.

Menominee County Wisconsin has completed their recount. They found 29 extra votes for Johnson and Stein combined. Clinton lost 1 vote. Trump lost 2 votes. Net is Clinton +1.

Clinton won 78.4% of the vote in this county on election night.

Draw your own conclusions.

I am nowhere near as liberal as BKF is conservative...well at least where he is today. Who knows where he'll tomorrow?

I agree that illegal's voting is a total non issue. I just find it a little bit hypocritical that you are denouncing the right, while supporting a recount because Russian hackers might have rigged voting machines. There is absolutely zero evidence for this BTW. Jill Stein is a crazy person and is taking plays straight from trumps handbook.

I NEVER said Russian rigged voting machines. I NEVER said I agreed with the recounts by Jill Stein.

I said (as did the top US intelligence agencies and both Congressional Intelligence Committees) the Russian government was responsible for the the hacks of the DNC and Podesta which impacted the election.

You are be lazy and totally dishonest in your knee jerk assertions of position I have never taken. You do this all the time and it's wrong.

Jill took all those desperate, distraught Hillshills for a ride. She got PAID!

one thing that hasn't changed as a result of this election is that rj still sucks

So no Russian hacker scheme?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/12/03/504285672/jill-stein-campaign-drops-her-recount-effort-in-pennsylvania

"The Jill Stein campaign plans to bring her fight for a statewide ballot recount in Pennsylvania to federal court.

Jonathan Abady, lead counsel to Stein's recount efforts, said in a statement late Saturday that starting Monday, the campaign will "file for emergency relief in federal court, demanding a statewide recount on constitutional grounds."

I hope the Hillary supporters will continue to fund her efforts. This is IMPORTANT!

So no Russian hacker scheme?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's not what said. They did hack the DNC and Podesta. They didn't hack the actual vote. It's not that difficult to understand.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ec72d34f8c9_story.html?utm_term=.b404dcc9333b

Michigan’s presidential recount was halted Wednesday after three days, assuring Republican Donald Trump’s victory in the state, when a federal judge said he’ll abide by a court ruling that found the Green Party candidate Jill Stein couldn’t seek another look at the vote...

"WISCONSIN

The recount is more than 70 percent complete in Wisconsin, and Clinton has gained just 82 votes on Trump, who won the state by more than 22,000 votes. The Wisconsin Elections Commission reported Wednesday that 34 of 72 counties had completed their work and that the others are on track to finish by next week’s deadline. More than 2.1 million votes out of the nearly 3 million cast have been recounted.

___

MICHIGAN

A recount that started Monday ended Wednesday night. U.S. District Judge Mark Goldsmith set aside his earlier order that got the recount moving, acting after the state appeals court said Stein doesn’t qualify as an “aggrieved” candidate under Michigan law..."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ec72d34f8c9_story.html?utm_term=.b404dcc9333b

Michigan’s presidential recount was halted Wednesday after three days, assuring Republican Donald Trump’s victory in the state, when a federal judge said he’ll abide by a court ruling that found the Green Party candidate Jill Stein couldn’t seek another look at the vote...

"WISCONSIN

The recount is more than 70 percent complete in Wisconsin, and Clinton has gained just 82 votes on Trump, who won the state by more than 22,000 votes. The Wisconsin Elections Commission reported Wednesday that 34 of 72 counties had completed their work and that the others are on track to finish by next week’s deadline. More than 2.1 million votes out of the nearly 3 million cast have been recounted.

___

MICHIGAN

A recount that started Monday ended Wednesday night. U.S. District Judge Mark Goldsmith set aside his earlier order that got the recount moving, acting after the state appeals court said Stein doesn’t qualify as an “aggrieved” candidate under Michigan law..."

Crazy Idea - The Recount is a "False Flag". Dems know they have no way to win so they are demanding a recount, which will show minuscule changes, thereby invalidating any FUTURE Pub allegations that elections are fixed.
2020, Dem hackers will give the election to Chelsea Clinton and Pubs won't be able to cry foul over it being a rigged election.

Study it out people !

Crazy Idea - The Recount is a "False Flag". Dems know they have no way to win so they are demanding a recount, which will show minuscule changes, thereby invalidating any FUTURE Pub allegations that elections are fixed.
2020, Dem hackers will give the election to Chelsea Clinton and Pubs won't be able to cry foul over it being a rigged election.

Study it out people !

How did you become aware of this info- who are your sources? Don't worry, I'm a fan of the fake news so I won't judge you harshly if the sites are fringe.

Study it out people !

If only that were how things worked. See the whole "voter fraud" epidemic that doesn't exist, yet still comes up whenever people talk about Voter ID laws.

Back