• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

[Redacted] on Twitter

I'd feel better about our PGs if Muggsy was on staff.

Of course, I'd greatly prefer Bz get an experienced assistant and knock Corbean down to DOBO again, but I guess that's not likely.

Corbean is an experienced assistant.

I agree that this is going to be a disaster, but not in a good way. It isn't going to be funny; it's going to be cringe worthy.

Of course, I'd greatly prefer Bz get an experienced assistant and knock Corbean down to DOBO again, but I guess that's not likely.

We have two coaches on our staff with collegiate head coaching experience. [Redacted] is one, and I'll let you guess the other.

Awesome, good move by coach.

Everyone on Twitter doesn't have to be hilarious. As long as he's somewhat informative and gives some insight into behind the scenes stuff (practice, his thoughts, etc.) I think it'll be great.

Most coaches are extremely boring on twitter. I'd be shocked if Buzz doesn't follow that trend.

@formercoloradocoachbzdelik must have already been taken

Also, I'm flabbergasted that he mentioned his NBA experience right off the bat. Stunned

Back