• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Report: Kavanaugh won’t commit to recusal from Trump/Mueller related matters

Definitely noticeable. Increased volume = decreased enjoyment.

Duuuudes..I am ever grateful for your concern broheims and i’m so sorry I gave you pause..

It’s nice to know you care and so I wanted to be sure that you’d sleep unencumbered by the knowledge that your buddy Lectro is ecstatic with the newly minted Supreme Court Justice.

Sweet dreams till 2024

In a perverse way, having Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court may be the quickest way to Medicare for All or some other form of universal health care. If he and the rest of the RW extremists get rid of covering pre-existing conditions and other aspects of ACA, millions will lose coverage and everyone's premiums will explode.

People for all sides may beg for universal coverage.

Also lol at Republicans calling this hearing a circus and calling for a return to decorum.

You guys brought the biggest fucking circus in American history to town.

Also lol at Republicans calling this hearing a circus and calling for a return to decorum.

You guys brought the biggest fucking circus in American history to town.

^This. At this point, any criticisms from the GOP about the Democrats doing anything "undignified", "melodramatic", "grandstanding", "a circus", and so on should be met with open laughter and derision from Democrats. When you nominate, elect, and blindly support Donald Trump's Freak Show for more than two years running, you have zero credibility to accuse anyone of lowering standards or turning anything into a circus.

That’s the Republican way. They make government ineffective then claim government is broken so we need to elect them to fix it.

President Donald J Trump is clearly draining swamp-ass Washington DC and we know this from the beastly howls of derision from an unkempt horde of useful idiots lick-spittling the boots of a privateering class of careerists on both sides of the aisle.

That’s the Republican way. They make government ineffective then claim government is broken so we need to elect them to fix it.

This is a really effective grift so long as you don't do an Iraq and a Katrina at the same time. And even if you do do that, it only locks you out of power for four years.

...with “less” government, lower taxes, less “regulation”.

In some hallucinogenic way, these are always (supposedly) the answer. Don’t bother about understanding or details. It’s so easy!

^This. At this point, any criticisms from the GOP about the Democrats doing anything "undignified", "melodramatic", "grandstanding", "a circus", and so on should be met with open laughter and derision from Democrats. When you nominate, elect, and blindly support Donald Trump's Freak Show for more than two years running, you have zero credibility to accuse anyone of lowering standards or turning anything into a circus.

+100000000000

What a dumb thing for people to get their panties in a wad about.

I agree. It’s dumb to get your panties in a wad that the father of a gun violence victim wants to introduce himself.

The National Charade of the Democratic Party funneling millions of dollars to British and Russian intelligence members to concoct a hit piece to spy on an opposition candidate is the lowest piece of govermental chicanery as I have witnessed as a citizen. It is truly appalling.

Thus far 6 Government Co-conspirators have been fired. Others are to follow.

Democrat behavior through all of this has been the single most disappointing aspect. It is astounding to see so little self-awareness as they have displayed these last 2 plus years

I agree. It’s dumb to get your panties in a wad that the father of a gun violence victim wants to introduce himself.

3rd rate stunt in a day of it from Dems. Funny stuff

Ben Sasse did a lot of bloviating about not politicizing this process for someone who opposed having a hearing for Merrick Garland.

This. Sasse is full of shit.

What a dumb thing for people to get their panties in a wad about.

Or best to war them up over college kids knocking down ridiculously racist statues on their campuses that rednecks who don’t attend school there need for honoring relatives from 5 generations back.

Hell, since there was no knowledge or concern about global warming at the time of our nation’s founding, I guess any efforts to regulate industry to mitigate anthropogenic climate change is bound to be unconstitutional.

Hell, since there was no knowledge or concern about global warming at the time of our nation’s founding, I guess any efforts to regulate industry to mitigate anthropogenic climate change is bound to be unconstitutional.

Now you’re thinking like a Junebug !

Back