• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Reports from basketball scrimmage??

I'm not sure that place exists.

That will occur when we have a coach more worried about winning to keep his job than he's concerned with making a couple donors feel special in order to keep his job.

Anybody work for the NSA? Would love a transcript of the Shaka - bzd phone calls setting up the practice

@DC7 there was some hilarious yet depressing comments on that board.

"Will WFU be on our OOC schedule in the next year or two? It seems we scrimmaged against Tech and then UVa and then we have them on our schedule".

Reply: Talk about an RPI killer.

"Wake's program has really gone down the crapper. If we can't beat them playing zone and slow down ball with our backups, then we're in trouble."

"Maybe we should check the hospitals down there and find out how many WFU players were admitted for dehydration, fatigue, and rhabdomyolysis"

"None of their 14 fans are on twitter."

"My cousin is a teacher there lol. But he's a UNC fan..."

"Wake Forest SUX! Big time. I'm much more interested in a real test - like playing against California / Pennsylvania. Ef Wake. "

"Will WFU be on our OOC schedule in the next year or two? It seems we scrimmaged against Tech and then UVa and then we have them on our schedule".

"Wake's program has really gone down the crapper. If we can't beat them playing zone and slow down ball with our backups, then we're in trouble."

"Maybe we should check the hospitals down there and find out how many WFU players were admitted for dehydration, fatigue, and rhabdomyolysis"

"Wake Forest SUX! Big time. I'm much more interested in a real test - like playing against California / Pennsylvania. Ef Wake. "

Thanks, Obama.

TJDK

(Unfortunately, they likely do know). :mad:

Back