• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Reports from basketball scrimmage??

So what you all are saying is that Jeff [Redacted] has a limited basketball intelligence, but makes up for it with his ability to communicate and motivate his players

If some things really break for us the right way this year, I think we could finish 8th!

If some things really break for us the right way this year, I think we could finish 8th!

I guess we now know what sort of "soft" goal Wellman has established for Buzz this year. "Rise into the middle of the ACC (*subject to change if things aren't going well) and the extension is yours Buzz," says Ron Wellman.

I guess we now know what sort of "soft" goal Wellman has established for Buzz this year. "Rise into the middle of the ACC" and the extension is yours.

luckily i don't think we can even pull this off based on certain reports.

I guess we now know what sort of "soft" goal Wellman has established for Buzz this year. "Rise into the middle of the ACC" and the extension is yours.

15 teams. Top 1/3, Middle 1/3, Bottom 1/3. Just gotta finish 10th, baby! Progress.

luckily i don't think we can even pull this off based on certain reports.

Yeah, but much like Wellman edited his expectations last season, I edited my post after your quote to account for Wellman likely changing his mind this season as well.

Is rock bottom the day of the contract extension after an 11th place ACC finish?

rock bottom has to be when braces no longer bothers to care about wake basketball.

Wait, what? It's basketball season??

So damn sad what has become of our once proud program.:(

I am glad that now WFU fans are pumped for a great season because they nearly beat us in a scrimmage that nobody knows exactly how it played out. lol

Nice to be at the point where fans of an ACC school are happy that they were within four points of VCU at one point in the game.

Who the fuck is pumped? Happy?

I am glad that now WFU fans are pumped for a great season because they nearly beat us in a scrimmage that nobody knows exactly how it played out. lol

Nice to be at the point where fans of an ACC school are happy that they were within four points of VCU at one point in the game.

Who the fuck is pumped? Happy?

Are these VCU fans on Twitter?

Deman must get getting a lot of hits.

Back