• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Reports from basketball scrimmage??

It's an interesting choice between Moto and Cav to start. Cav make us bigger. Moto makes us quicker. Cav can score from more places. Moto is a better defender.Having Cav on the bench saves Devin a bit. Having Moto as 6th man gives us more latitude for that sub.

Word from before practice started was that Cav was the most improved by a lot. The rest seemed to be on par with where they were last year. I haven't heard anything recently so perhaps someone else has stepped up in early practice. If no one else improved by a sizeable amount we are going to suck...yet again.

"They won the first half, we won the second."
Absolute gold.

I should have used that with my parents in school "well I didn't get any right on the first page but I did pretty well on the second page. Overall I think I may have failed by a few though."

Pretty sure we won the 2nd half against Butler.

lol....... moral victories in pre-season scrimmage losses to VCU

this is wake forest basketball 2013

So I guess 13 wins for last year tells only half of the story. How many halves did we win, 30? That would sound a lot better. Maybe Wellman has finally figured out how Bz can surpass 20 wins.

I know it is easy to pile on, but a scrimmage is a scrimmage. FWIW, VCU is the preseason #15 team in the country. Tough to get any kind of a read when we're talking about 2nd and 3rd hand information from a scrimmage.

Back