• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Respect & Patriotism vs. Free Speech & Protest

So kapernick and the blacks need to just shut up and fly right. Act right and don't get out of line, keep their heads down and walk straight and they won't have to worry about police brutality, from sea to shining sea, with hands on heart.

Well, actually that's a lot like what the Asians do, except for the heads down. And it works. I say go with it. Do you want to be Don Quixote or succeed? The choice is yours.

People who obey laws tend to have less problems going thru life than people who don't.

If Michael Brown had not decided to rob a convenience store, beat up the clerk, walk in the middle of the street, disobey an officer's order to get out of the road & walk on the sidewalk, then try to take the policeman's gun away from him .....he would still be alive today.

Let's keep making excuses for the criminals and vilifying the police, though. The Democrats need that monolithic black vote.

160721-miami-police-shooting-kinsey-mn-1755_a661d820af8b9e3a5f1e3b9038b58260.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

You misunderstand. But we knew that.

I don't misunderstand a thing. You and your little lilywhite crew here get yourselves into a panic when the blacks stand up for themselves and so you immediately blame them for racism against them because you are scared little white boys.

No one seems even remotely in a panic

Nessa has a Kardashian like effect on 49ers players

BKF your boy Trump just said blacks suffer from discrimination. You still on board?

Yeah cops volunteer and make some good cash at sporting events providing extra security. Saw a lot of tweets about cops shirking their pledge to protect people's constitutional rights by doing this, which is laughable

Cops are assigned ON DUTY to work at all pro sports games. They are talking about refusing their assigned duties.

Well, actually that's a lot like what the Asians do, except for the heads down. And it works. I say go with it. Do you want to be Don Quixote or succeed? The choice is yours.

It's also what w&b does. Separate but unequal expectations.

Cops are assigned ON DUTY to work at all pro sports games. They are talking about refusing their assigned duties.

This is what makes it an important distinction.

I don't misunderstand a thing. You and your little lilywhite crew here get yourselves into a panic when the blacks stand up for themselves and so you immediately blame them for racism against them because you are scared little white boys.

LOL.

It seems you do. Black Americans could follow every bit of "the advice" you gave them, or they could follow none of it.
It wouldn't matter either way, because #math and #scale show that it wouldn't protect them from the biggest threat to their safety. Sorry about math.

I'm impressed. If you tell me that you wear those baggy-ass pants with the sewn-in underwear showing and heavy overcoats when it's 90 degrees outside, I'll be even more impressed.

Go get your gun, blackie is coming to do some crime to you.

Trump said blacks are discriminated against. Do you agree?

Read jhmd's post history wrt to blacks and watch the republican convention on YouTube.

The part where I think they are capable of succeeding without your help? Maybe you should read that.

It seems you do. Black Americans could follow every bit of "the advice" you gave them, or they could follow none of it.
It wouldn't matter either way, because #math and #scale show that it wouldn't protect them from the biggest threat to their safety. Sorry about math.

Keep pounding the economics drum while the discussion is about protesting racist cops.

Back