• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

1-1 at halftime, could easily be 4 or 5 for the US who have bossed the first half. Busio has hit both posts and Reyna hit the crossbar.

Keep playing this way and the US should win, but you never know with kids.

Also the FB stream is excellent on my laptop, just wish I could figure out a way to stream it on my Roku.

Busio has to have at least a half a dozen shots in the first half. Could have had a hat trick that half with a little luck.

Alvarez had the assist for Mexico. He's the kid who played for the US U-15s then switched to Mexico.

1-1 in overtime. Mexico the much better team the last 30 mins. Busio looks gassed, no idea why he's still in.

The boys are about to choke this one away. Sloppy defending leads to a tap in to make 2-1 Mexico in the 2nd OT. We looked so boss in the first half, and so bad afterwards.

Yanks lose 2-1 in OT. Shame. First half was so dominant, we should have been up 3-1 or 4-1. Didn't convert and Mexico did. But like the way our kids played. Some good kids to watch down the road.

Shit player who has ruined any of my faith when y’all hype up an older MLS player for the nats

Wondo ties Landon for most MLS goals all-time

Chris-Wondolowski-miss.jpg

vs

ap_south_africa_soccer_wcup_us_algeria_36114654.jpg

I know nothing about the guy but there's this

That was with his weaker foot too. Seems like a solid addition in a position of need. How many wingers do we have in the player pool that give you confidence?

Back