• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

I guess we didn't learn 5 minutes later that the long ball to #10 was going to be their first choice on the break.

That might be the nicest goal I've ever seen the US score. Great passing and movement.

As good as he is going forward Dest is a liability in the back at RB.

At least in the first 45 minutes. Would like to see Soto come on so that we have a big body in the box. I have a feeling that Ukraine is going to bunker even more in the second half.

Also lol at these 8 year old tags on this threads. Can we get a mod to wipe them clean and start over? Leaving trivision7 of course

Yikes, I should not be surprised.

No doubt we were gonna struggle early with all the hype. Awful zonal marking there.

What US Soccer has gained in technical ability, it has lost in tactical ability and discipline. God it is so frustrating giving up goals like that corner.

Bring back Bucket Bob and fucking kick it long. Beautiful football is a farce.

Umm bring a CF on now. That's two times now that de la Fuente has broken in down the right and no one to center back to in the box. Weah is playing LW.

Back