• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

No, but Besiktas is in Europa league so he’ll get solid European competition there

Would be awful for him to have heavy legs while putting pen to paper

It's a theory, it is random he wasn't used at all after such a strong start. Other one I came up with is maybe GGG liked Cannon and JoMo better as a pair. Admittedly haven't read up on if it was explained otherwise

In a ten-day span MetLife will host Mexico and probably the three drunkest fan bases in the NFL -- the Bills (twice), the Jets (twice) and the Browns.

It may never recover

depends, how much are season tickets to an MLS club?

The entire lower bowl will be PSLs. The pricing I saw was fantastic. I was planning to buy 2 seats, but will probably bump that up to 4 if they hold true.

It seems they’re really going with the “we’d rather sell 50,000 tickets at 20.00 a game vs. 25,000 at 40.00 a game”, so complete opposite of US Soccer. Tepper knows what he’s doing

The entire lower bowl will be PSLs. The pricing I saw was fantastic. I was planning to buy 2 seats, but will probably bump that up to 4 if they hold true.

It seems they’re really going with the “we’d rather sell 50,000 tickets at 20.00 a game vs. 25,000 at 40.00 a game”, so complete opposite of US Soccer. Tepper knows what he’s doing
I will get behind a club of the people should it happen

Link?

Would love to see this happen.

Should model building the team after Atlanta United. They sold out their massive stadium from the jump with cheap season tix, cheap concessions, a great squad, excellent marketing, etc.

Be fun to see Tepper and Blank go at it in multiple sports. MLS would give him more of an opportunity to flex his financial muscle than the NFL does

Back