• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Give me Twellman on all the broadcasts calling out the seemingly aimless direction that the USSF seems to have us headed on.

Like, what are these subs? What is the plan? It's an average MLS coach trying to be a real tactical coach.

I actually enjoyed the last 15 minutes. Darke and Twellman speaking a lot of truth. Berhalter’s system is absolute trash.

I hope pulisic comes out and demands Gregg's firing

I mean, maybe, but Pulisic needs to up his game as well. He's plateaued for club and country recently. But Berhalter is a joke. No results, no hope, no identity. Time to move on.

This team is a joke.

It must be asked, would they lose to the USWNT ?

If we have to choose between US coaches + honorary American Jurgen can we have the U20 coach? That team was fun to watch with a good style. FBI needs to look at our own corrupt organization

I'm all in for Canada to score a couple more in the last 2 minutes. Anything to speed up the inevitable adios to Berhalter. Trying to play like Barcelona with players who couldn't carry the water bottles or ball bags for Barca junior teams. Idiot. Pulisic has skills, but is exhausted trying to carry the other 10 slugs. I will always follow and root for the USMNT. But this is a sad, sad story. Thank God for the USWNT even if they didn't beat Dallas U15's ( who might have beaten these worms) . At least they know"how to play".

Berhalter thinks winning "the group" is still a big deal. What a fool. The only US players worth a shit are the ones who aspire to play in Europe and find a way to make it. MLS has ruined the level of development in US players. Any of our players still in MLS after a couple years are clearly not good enough to compete on the int'l stage. Roldan, Arriola, Zardes, Bradley, Long, Lovitz, Morris, Lleget, Trapp and all the rest. Please go home. You are done.

I'm all in for Canada to score a couple more in the last 2 minutes. Anything to speed up the inevitable adios to Berhalter. Trying to play like Barcelona with players who couldn't carry the water bottles or ball bags for Barca junior teams. Idiot. Pulisic has skills, but is exhausted trying to carry the other 10 slugs. I will always follow and root for the USMNT. But this is a sad, sad story. Thank God for the USWNT even if they didn't beat Dallas U15's ( who might have beaten these worms) . At least they know"how to play".

Berhalter thinks winning "the group" is still a big deal. What a fool. The only US players worth a shit are the ones who aspire to play in Europe and find a way to make it. MLS has ruined the level of development in US players. Any of our players still in MLS after a couple years are clearly not good enough to compete on the int'l stage. Roldan, Arriola, Zardes, Bradley, Long, Lovitz, Morris, Lleget, Trapp and all the rest. Please go home. You are done.

1st paragraph OK
2nd paragraph DUMB

The only Barcelona this team looks like is Valverde’s second leg squads versus Roma and Liverpool

Anyone over 23 still in the MLS shouldn’t sniff the field w/very rare exceptions that’s one thing Jurgs got right

Back