• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Roanoke VA Reporter & Cameraman Shot Dead on Live TV

@bryce_williams7 2m2 minutes ago
Alison made racist comments

@bryce_williams7 2m2 minutes ago
EEOC report filed

@bryce_williams7 1m1 minute ago
They hired her after that???

@bryce_williams7 41s41 seconds ago
Adam went to hr on me after working with me one time!!!

The @bryce_williams7 twitter account is tweeting right now. I really doubt that's actually the guy, but the tweets are accusing the victims of various indiscretions.

Bryce Williams ‏@bryce_williams7 3m3 minutes ago
Alison made racist comments

Bryce Williams ‏@bryce_williams7 3m3 minutes ago
EEOC report filed

Bryce Williams ‏@bryce_williams7 2m2 minutes ago
They hired her after that???

Bryce Williams ‏@bryce_williams7 2m2 minutes ago
Adam went to hr on me after working with me one time!!!

Bryce Williams ‏@bryce_williams7 1m1 minute ago
I filmed the shooting see Facebook

He links his facebook pages a couple days earlier.

OMFG don't click his twitter, he just posted the video from his POV.

Holy fuck. The twitter account just posted a video of the shooting from the shooter's perspective.

Definitely him.

holy shit that's really him tweeting he just posted a video dont go there or watch it

As many good things about social media there are, there are negative things too. One being access to easy, real-time publicity for sick freaks like this.

Odds seriously in favor of this guy committing suicide by cop.

Yeah, and the cops won't be inclined to hold back. In the Cville area, we had a case a few years ago with a very disturbed kid leading area cops on a 3 county car chase after he had threatened to shoot cops over the radio (he had stolen a deputy's car). They eventually got ahead of him and blew out his tires by putting spikes down on route 29 or 20 - forget which. He tried to get out and open fire on the cops waiting there, and they absolutely lit him and the car up (like 90-100 rounds into the car). Hope that happens here. I'm not a death penalty proponent, but I gotta say I like when whack job killers self select out by losing gun fights with the cops. Saves the jurisdiction a very expensive trial and $30K/yr to incarcerate them.

Edited to add yet another case of a cray cray person with a gun. I mean I know the NRA has won the day on most all of their issues, and I accept that (I don't own guns but have many friends who love to go shooting). But if we could just do something about mental health and violent background checks to make it harder for cray crays to get guns, that would be something.

Last edited:
Back