• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Role of the Media

The worst people you know lime Charlie Kirk are tweeting about how this is just “the regime” silencing dissenting voices. I guess they’re not distancing themselves from what he said.
I'm just glad they didn't get wrapped up in this slipper slope "you can't prosecute him or you'll have to hold all news casters/entertainers on trial!" nonsense. How about we you just say "fuck Alex Jones" and handle the rest as they come.

I’ve been saying for year someone needs to redefine the atomic unit of written news, the article.

Ugh
Getting rid of the fairness doctrine really screwed us. Another pos ronnie.

It's just such an impossible sell what this dude is trying to do. What's the point?

It's just such an impossible sell what this dude is trying to do. What's the point?

It's not that impossible. People are quick to call out one-sided liberal journalism in mainstream. So get them to recognize one-sided right-wing journalism when all the sources are trying to push an easily debunked agenda.

i meant more trying to convince people when crime goes up we shouldn't get more cops

Republicans in Wisconsin refuse to give money to address crime in the cities because crime makes for a great campaign ad.

Someone deliberately targets Pelosi and tries to kill her husband and the NYT bothers to mention the issue of drug problems and robberies in SF.

Back