• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Role of the Media

Actually the ex-wife recanted the allegations like 25 years ago, maybe if the media wasn't so biased, you would be aware of that.

"The two divorced in 1987, and months after her appearance on Oprah, Fierstein recanted her domestic abuse charges as part of a child custody agreement. Since then, she has said that she made those accusations at her lawyer’s prompting."

Sounds like Plama using some fake news. Not surprising.

I know you're just trolling so it's not really a big deal though.

I'd prefer a real conservative bring in some substance rather than a Democrat who just likes to stir the pot.

There's literally a breaking news banner in red on the top of the front page that reads: All three major indexes hit all-time highs. Dow has 7th straight record day while Nasdaq extends 2017 rally to 8.5%.

Now that's better, I didn't see that. Maybe their banners should be in Green instead of Red when it's good news.

Actually the ex-wife recanted the allegations like 25 years ago, maybe if the media wasn't so biased, you would be aware of that.

"The two divorced in 1987, and months after her appearance on Oprah, Fierstein recanted her domestic abuse charges as part of a child custody agreement. Since then, she has said that she made those accusations at her lawyer’s prompting."

Sounds like Plama using some fake news. Not surprising.

I know you're just trolling so it's not really a big deal though.

I'd prefer a real conservative bring in some substance rather than a Democrat who just likes to stir the pot.

Wait, which part are you saying is "fake"?

And yes, people or conservatives can disagree with you without either being a troll or an idiot.

Wait, which part are you saying is "fake"?

I'm just messing with you dude, lighten up.

ETA: I was posting that in support of what you said. Although that article was from CBS which is supposed to be the biased media so who knows if we can trust that? I guess we're left with two options that are equally as plausible now right?

And the red bar is gone now. Just left with what we had before. Was a good 5 minutes of unbiased reporting though, I like that.

And the red bar is gone now. Just left with what we had before. Was a good 5 minutes of unbiased reporting though, I like that.

I may be wrong here, but I'm pretty sure after you go there once or twice the banner comes down because it's not "breaking" for you anymore.

I may be wrong here, but I'm pretty sure after you go there once or twice the banner comes down because it's not "breaking" for you anymore.

Damn palma. Shit done broke, dawg.

How about just Google "Andrew Pudzer domestic violence"

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/womens-groups-fret-puzder-nomination-233449

Instead of the headline of "Ex-wife of Labor nominee leveled abuse claims on 'Oprah'" or sticking the first mentioning of a denial in the 3rd paragraph and waiting until the 10th paragraph to actually get quotes from the ex-wife saying it was false, the damage from the headline and the first 2 paragraphs is already done. Probably half the country today thinks the dude beat his wife.

An unbiased headline would read something closer to "Ex-wife of Labor nominee leveled abuse claims she later said were "made up""

Or I suppose the most unbiased thing to do would not even run the story, given the main source has already said she lied.

So all the evidence of abuse from the 80's and 90's is debunked now because she said later that it didn't happen.

Obviously you know nothing about abuse victims.

Ok, so I check my phone and scroll all the way down, and I got no banner and even the good article is gone. Instead? An opinion piece about Russia

8147821b6fc8047e766959b5149dd828.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, so I check my phone and scroll all the way down, and I got no banner and even the good article is gone. Instead? An opinion piece about Russia

8147821b6fc8047e766959b5149dd828.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And...?

So all the evidence of abuse from the 80's and 90's is debunked now because she said later that it didn't happen.

Obviously you know nothing about abuse victims.

And that's why lawyers advise people to make claims, and that's why its dangerous to roll with an article when your only source has flat out agreed that she was lying. Because you'll still think he did it.

And that's why lawyers advise people to make claims, and that's why its dangerous to roll with an article when your only source has flat out agreed that she was lying. Because you'll still think he did it.

So you know nothing about abuse victims. Got it.

Back