• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Role of the Media

a310731e9e1cd2a301482d5971b517ce.jpg

This is fascism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it is. Fuck that guy.

#breakingfacts

Independent study confirms PhDeac is Ogboards most wrong poster

A recent study conducted by independent sources confirmed what many have always known, #phundefeated is a myth.

Contrary to current beliefs, a thorough analysis has confirmed that PhDeac has been in fact wrong, 847 times, well more than any other poster on the long-running site.

"It comes as no surprise to many people here, I'm glad we've finally got scientific proof to confirm what we've always known" says a source from the website.

"Just seemingly always wrong" says another source.

It does bear mentioning that PhDeac is one of only two posters with 70,000 posts, and the other poster posts mostly illegible ramblings about soccer, and that as a percentage PhDeac is actually in the top 10% of being correct.

But at the end of the day, no one has ever been more wrong than PhDeac.

Reactions: Ayo
Hey you guys read about ph being the most wrong poster? Not sure where I read it but big if true !

Probably was touched on, but if there's a reason to be against someone it's not "bias" to then be against them. Bias means "unfairly prejudiced."

To not criticize Donald at this point would be to be biased towards him.

Asked for example. Give example. Ridiculed for giving example. Unbeatable strategy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You gave a shitty example that doesn't support your argument. You know that, but keep posting the same shit anyway.

You got hit with a lot of questions yesterday, so it is understandable you missed one. I'll ask again. Who makes up "the media?"

Fuck these guys. So fucking over it. Wish someone could calculate the hit to productivity this country has taken as a result of rational people having to defend our institutions...and mitigate the effects of the constant drama from man child trump.

Not the enemy.

The Newseum’s Journalists Memorial pays tribute to reporters, photographers and broadcasters who have died reporting the news. The names of 2,291 individuals from around the world are etched on the glass panels of the soaring, two-story structure. The memorial is rededicated each year to add the names of journalists who lost their lives on the job in the preceding year.

k97yau.jpg

Last edited:
Trump's Attack on Media as 'Enemy of the People' Has Historic Echoes

Last Updated: February 18, 2017 0:09 AM

"It is one of the most controversial phrases in Soviet history," said Mitchell Orenstein, professor of Russian and East European studies at the University of Pennsylvania.

The phrase has its roots in Latin, during the Roman Empire, but "enemies of the people" gained its most notorious associations during the 20th century, during the purges ordered by Soviet dictator Josef Stalin that killed tens of millions of people.

An "enemy of the people" in the Soviet Union was not necessarily a criminal, but more often someone stigmatized by social origin or pre-revolutionary profession. The label alone was akin to a terminal illness, and merely being a friend of an enemy of the people was a certain cause for official suspicion.

"What it basically meant was a death sentence," Orenstein told VOA.

http://www.voanews.com/a/donald-trump-attack-on-media-enemy-of-people-historic-echoes/3729946.html

Back