• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Roy Williams hates his walk-ons and America

I'm really enjoying this win! A lot of frustration being taken out. Especially the way we lost last year at home to them.

I think his line is something like 32 pts, 5/6 boards, 4 assistst, 2 blocks and 3 steals.

I can't believe we lost to Princeton. ugh! I can't tell you if we will beat BC or Clemson but I can tell you that we will always be up for Duke and UNC. Now watch we go out and score 40 next game.

Stoneville, the beauty of the long bball season is that the Princeton loss means nothing. Today's win means 20x more. Way to go, Noles. Glad to see some team step up in this pathetic ACC.

There is absolutely NO WAY a team with UNC-ch's talent should get beat by 30+ by anyone at anytime. Roy is such a dog coach.

Dickie V wondering why Barnes wasn't exploding by walk-ons earlier in the game.

Its a shame that most are probably missing this because of an aversion to ACC Basketball this afternoon... This certainly doesn't make everything better; but it sure as hell doesn't make the day worse.

We suck hard, but I didn't tell people we had shot to go undefeated this year. Multiple Hole friends told me they did.

90-57 Final.

Last edited:
Back