• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Roy Williams hates his walk-ons and America

way to leave the walkons to get trampled and take the stars off the court early roy.

I don't care if Leonard Hamilton suggests it or not, you don't leave the court with your players on the floor. Take it like a man and let security do their job to get you to the locker room after the game.

I am shocked at what Roy did...shocked. And I don't care whose idea it was. That was awful.

man i wish i would have gone to the game just to see all the crying tarholes in the stands

The Heels will rebound and be a factor in March, but Roy will still be a fraud

I don't care if Leonard Hamilton suggests it or not, you don't leave the court with your players on the floor. Take it like a man and let security do their job to get you to the locker room after the game.

Correct... I can't imagine a situation where it would be necessary to pull everyone one off & still have a game going on; but if you go that route, you have to include all of your guys... I'm sure the walk-ons aren't too offended, but that was an absolute bush-league move by Roy. If Hamilton suggested some of the team get out of the way; Roy should have recommended all of the team get out of the way.

Just unbelievable and despicable move by Roy. Can't believe he wouldn't stay out there with his players, even if he had decided to make the rest of them leave the court.

did just roy leave the court or did he take his starters with him and just leave the walkons out there alone?

How many times have fans rushed the floor after a win? 100's? 1000's? How many times have you heard of players getting hurt?

Roy has done some real shit moves but that might be the worst.

Ridiculous move. I don't GAF if Hamilton suggested it or not.

Back