• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sagarin now has Deacs ranked ahead of Duke using "Golden Mean"

Let's see how these guys play against top 50 talent before you go about crapping on CJ's legacy like that (he's the only reason why I stuck around for the [Redacted] dumpster fire, most likely). Coron ain't no CJ and you don't get a trophy for going 0-2 against top-50 teams.

The reason we are better this year than last is as much the improvement in CMM and Cav, and having Coron which has more than offset the loss of CJ.

Let's see how these guys play against top 50 talent before you go about crapping on CJ's legacy like that (he's the only reason why I stuck around for the [Redacted] dumpster fire, most likely). Coron ain't no CJ and you don't get a trophy for going 0-2 against top-50 teams.

No one is disparaging CJ. But other than his ability to draw fouls at a high level and being slightly smaller, Coron can do everything as well as CJ. Again, that's not a slight because Coron is a good college guard with significant experience.

No one is disparaging CJ. But other than his ability to draw fouls at a high level and being slightly smaller, Coron can do everything as well as CJ. Again, that's not a slight because Coron is a good college guard with significant experience.

I could do everything as well as CJ if I was playing the right competition. Let's see him do it in ACC play.

Like I said previously, I'm not convinced he's a good coach. But sometimes you need to look at things rationally. Colorado brought back almost everyone from 2010 so their experience jumped from bottom third to top third nationally and they added an impact, NBA level talent. They rose 36 spots in Pomeroy, similar to how we've risen 57 spots from last season after losing one key guy and adding another. Coron isn't going to play in the NBA like Roberson, but he offsets much of what CJ Harris provided while freeing up CMM to handle the ball regularly.

I would say you should look at things rationally pretty much all the time. But sometimes would be a good start.

Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

To be fair, I'm not convinced that Jeff [Redacted] is a good coach either.

Back