• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Salmon vs. Tuna

Which is better?

• Total voters
Oranges all motherfucking day. GTFO out Apples.

WHOA WTF apples are amazing

this is maybe the biggest prob w/ working from home nearly everyday. i never venture out for lunch. might need to start doing that.

my roommate has a rule to go out like three times a week (or other errands) with the other two days he makes it out later that night doing whatever

i usually just make a sandy and walk to the park in my hood. it's usually sunny then, and it has dec views. (though some lady got killed there yesterday because a service vehicle was driving on the grass and ran her over. weird.)

apples have a higher ceiling, lower floor. oranges almost always pretty good.

not in florida. i think there are some variety of oranges you can get there that i prefer to any apples. granted it may be that it's just engrained in my psyche from growing up with orange trees in my yard with a grove by my hs where a lot of friends worked.

You gotta get some better apples in your life.

Peaches are better than both, though.

like what? i feel like i've tasted the apple rainbow.

For some, it'll definitely come down to a matter of taste, so if you grew up with great oranges, you're probably going to biased as such. However, if you get a really good honeycrisp or pink lady, it's hard to beat. GTFO with red delicious though.

For some, it'll definitely come down to a matter of taste, so if you grew up with great oranges, you're probably going to biased as such. However, if you get a really good honeycrisp or pink lady, it's hard to beat. GTFO with red delicious though.

yeah i've had both honeycrisp and pink ladys from both coasts, and i'd still take a good temple orange i think.

man I should've planned ahead so I could smoke salmon for tonight. always wanted to try

Copper River Salmon is fairly unbeatable.

Yep. Thanks for introducing me to it. My wife hates salmon and most fish and she even loved it.

If you love mediocre fish covered in sauces filled with HFCS - Bonefish is the place for you.

Orange slices and freshly squeezed OJ are awesome in a ton of different drinks. Whiskey, Ginger Beer, splash of OJ and orange garnish has been a go to drink this summer.

Apples are awful in drinks, unless you are amateurhourdeac ordering appletinis.

I have to go oranges, mostly because I'm allergic to apples... as well as pears, peaches, nectarines, plums, cherries and all other stone fruit. Sucks. Had a bite of my wife's peach yesterday because I hadn't tasted one in over 4 years and really wanted one, and found out that I am indeed still allergic.

Back