• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Salmon vs. Tuna

Which is better?

• Total voters
outback: steak :: bonefish: seafood

I think it's more outback:Steak :: red lobster:seafood
Bonefish isn't the end all be all, not by a wide margin, but it's pretty serviceable. It's actually my go to when I'm travelling for work because I'm usually in small towns in shitty areas and you never know what you're going at get so some rando place in Rockport, IN or wherever...at least with bonefish (if there is one), you can get something decent, decent for you and you know people aren't going to question the expense report.

damn, palma we gotta find this Jogasaki Truck:

Spicy-Tuna-Nacho1-300x230.jpg

Spicy Tuna Nacho: Spicy tuna on bed of Doritos chips w/ avocado and eel sauce

Jalapeno-Bomb-300x220.jpg

Jalapeno Bomb: Jalapeno stuffed w/ spicy tuna, deep fried dressed w/ eel sauce

Jogasaki-1A-Copy-300x186.jpg

Jogasaki 1A: Crab meat, spicy tuna, avocado, cucumber and BBQ eel wrapped w/ soy paper

I think it's more outback:Steak :: red lobster:seafood
Bonefish isn't the end all be all, not by a wide margin, but it's pretty serviceable. It's actually my go to when I'm travelling for work because I'm usually in small towns in shitty areas and you never know what you're going at get so some rando place in Rockport, IN or wherever...at least with bonefish (if there is one), you can get something decent, decent for you and you know people aren't going to question the expense report.

outback>>>>>>>>>red lobster

ryan's:Steak :: red lobster:seafood

Bonefish is Outback's seafood brand.

you SF guys been to KoJa Kitchen?

this is a korean beef burger with rice buns

l.jpg

l.jpg

outback is an ok steak. bonefish is an ok seafood place. neither are amazing, but they're not that bad. disagree entirely with the comparison to red lobster.

you SF guys been to KoJa Kitchen?

this is a korean beef burger with rice buns

l.jpg

l.jpg

Yes, KoJa is the bomb. Worth the hype. I actually wanted them to cater my wedding but got vetoed.

The main Off The Grid meetup is like 5 blocks from my house, and the line for KoJa is always absurd.

have not. my list gets longer quicker than it gets shorter. such is life.

Phan, put it toward to the top of the list, at least for food trucks. It's probably my favorite truck in the city.

Have you done the porchetta at RoliRoti yet?

this is maybe the biggest prob w/ working from home nearly everyday. i never venture out for lunch. might need to start doing that.

Also worth the hype. They're actually the compromise we made for the wedding caterer. Porchetta ftw.

my fiance gets it almost every week because she works next door to the ferry bulding.

Back