• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sam Hartman

The Tulane fans he was waving at had previously moved around the stadium/come to the front of the section we were sitting in to talk shit to him (re: yell obscenities at him) while he was on the bike staying warm before OT, so I'm good with it.

Yup. They earned that wave.

I suppose it depends on your perspective. We were terrible after Tacy, good, then turrible again. Let's face it: Wake fandom is painful regardless of one's age.

That’s why you must do all in your power to convert. Do all you can to ensure Dave Clawson’s happiness and continued reign.

Put aside your hoop dreams. They won’t come back until you give up. I am sorry to inform.

Football School. It Has Been Seen.

That’s why you must do all in your power to convert. Do all you can to ensure Dave Clawson’s happiness and continued reign.

Put aside your hoop dreams. They won’t come back until you give up. I am sorry to inform.

Football School. It Has Been Seen.

That might be a bit premature. However, Clawson may well be the best fit for Wake in my lifetime. He and Skip together seemed to grasp who WF is and how to succeed here rather than make excuses for failure. There was nothing we could do to avoid losing Skip. I hope we will do everything possible not to lose Clawson.

That might be a bit premature. However, Clawson may well be the best fit for Wake in my lifetime. He and Skip together seemed to grasp who WF is and how to succeed here rather than make excuses for failure. There was nothing we could do to avoid losing Skip. I hope we will do everything possible not to lose Clawson.

Well said.

I have come to learn that there is nothing old white guys hate more than dancing. Rape a chick? meh. Sexually assault a women? That's just the way things were done. Domestic abuse? I'm sure they're two sides to that story. Do a little sideline dancing????? OH FUCK NO.

WTF dude! All I said was I don't like the QB to be cocky and now I approve of rape and sexual assault? Why not call me a pedo too. Jesus.

“Humility” is for liars or losers.
Be confident with who you are and have some damn fun.

Only on a Wake board would people actually bitch about a kid who, perhaps, had the greatest freshman debut in Wake Forest football history.

Some of you forget the hell that awaits called "Wake basketball" come December.

If it's anything like last season's 0'fer start, hell actually arrives in November. :(

Give me a break. You would sell your soul for the swagger of Paul, Taron, and Gray on our bball court again everyone loved them great times.

The problem with a QB having too much swagger is there are too many guys on the defense who are willing to take a penalty to knock some of that swagger out of his ass. I wanted that for the UNC punt returner/WR Ryan Switzer a couple of years ago. Just waiting for someone to do to him what Aaron Curry did to that Baylor guy several years ago.

Feisty young colt. Way of the world for 500 years as boys become men. Non issue.

I hear Arianna Grande friended Sam Hartman and has a tattoo of him on her butt.

I hear Arianna Grande friended Sam Hartman and has a tattoo of him on her butt.

Is this some sort of weird, perverted, old guy, whose social interactions all occur on the internet humor?

The problem with a QB having too much swagger is there are too many guys on the defense who are willing to take a penalty to knock some of that swagger out of his ass. I wanted that for the UNC punt returner/WR Ryan Switzer a couple of years ago. Just waiting for someone to do to him what Aaron Curry did to that Baylor guy several years ago.

Not much of a fair-catch wave, in fairness

Not much of a fair-catch wave, in fairness

The wave never met the definition of the rules anyway. I'm not sure it was above his head and it certainly wasn't back and forth. Curry got screwed on that one. Someone in the press should have taken the time to look up the rules before calling him out for a dirty hit.

"[FONT=&quot]A valid signal is a signal given by a player of Team B who has [/FONT][FONT=&quot]obviously signaled his intention by extending one hand only clearly above his head and waving that hand from side to side of his body more than once."[/FONT]

This thread has taken an interesting turn. Man, I hope Sam and co. can put on a show next Thursday night on ESPN. Would get some serious hype going into ND.

This thread has taken an interesting turn. Man, I hope Sam and co. can put on a show next Thursday night on ESPN. Would get some serious hype going into ND.

If ND loses in Groves Stadium there will be all the hype one very young man can stand. He’ll need another kind of coach then.

It’s behind a paywall. Nice Wake connection to Purdue RB Rondale Moore. His RB coach is Wake legend Chris Barclay who had his breakout game as a true freshman at Purdue with 70 yards and 3 TDs on 19 carries.

Here’s a nice tribute to Coach Barclay from the Purdue official site.
https://www.hammerandrails.com/2018...is-barclay-headed-to-wake-forest-hall-of-fame

Back