• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sam Hartman

So after reading through all this...why would Sam leave us for a lesser program ?
yrbnulbpcl331.jpg

Based on neg rep it looks like we have another that doesnt like vaccines or that the earth isnt 6000 years old

We could go the Clemson route 😂

Lol. I do like Dabo but he sounds like Joel Olsteen sometimes. It honestly is impressive that they've been able to do what they've done without paying players as some of the top programs have been for well over a decade now, but it's an entirely different ballgame now.

Think of all of the opportunities God missed out on in this NIL stuff.

"The Messiah, brought to you by Bethehem Inn and Stables. Whether you're in town for the latest census, magi conference, or camel show, stop by our luxurious accommodations convenient to all major temples and the Bethlehem Tigers Memorial Stadium!"

"J.H. Christ Carpentry sponsors this year's Football Recruit Fish Fry! Plenty of wine available for silver level contributors and above!"

I like Dabo too, but have long suspected that, if he's like most evangelicals I've encountered, I wouldn't like him nearly as much if I really got to know him.

Lol. I do like Dabo but he sounds like Joel Olsteen sometimes. It honestly is impressive that they've been able to do what they've done without paying players as some of the top programs have been for well over a decade now, but it's an entirely different ballgame now.
Uhhh not sure we can say that

Think of all of the opportunities God missed out on in this NIL stuff.

"The Messiah, brought to you by Bethehem Inn and Stables. Whether you're in town for the latest census, magi conference, or camel show, stop by our luxurious accommodations convenient to all major temples and the Bethlehem Tigers Memorial Stadium!"

"J.H. Christ Carpentry sponsors this year's Football Recruit Fish Fry! Plenty of wine available for silver level contributors and above!"

Welcome to Money Changer field at the Temple Stadium. We will whip the competition.

Back