• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sam Hartman

i think it's a great move for sam and I doubt I'll be pulling for him to do well
chapelle-hatasball.gif

People also keep forgetting that these decisions are two-sided. If Hartman stays, then Griffis and Kern likely leave screwing up our QB room for the next 3 years. It would not shock me whatsoever if our coaches also told Sam that this is his last year.

People also keep forgetting that these decisions are two-sided. If Hartman stays, then Griffis and Kern likely leave screwing up our QB room for the next 3 years. It would not shock me whatsoever if our coaches also told Sam that this is his last year.
And then there’s this post.

I think it would be bad ass if Hartman has a press conference and says “They offered me “x” amount of money, so I’m going to go there and throw a football around for a few months and get paid. Go Deacs!”

If Devin Leary is worth 4 mil, then Sam needs to go get his check. There are scenarios where the pay day could parlay him to a solid life, with whatever supplemental income he needs to otherwise earn.

I hate NIL, but let's be honest, every single one of us would take the money. The griping about it online here are even more bullshit when you consider that Sam has played his 4+ years. He's given to Wake all that was expected of him.

If Devin Leary is worth 4 mil, then Sam needs to go get his check. There are scenarios where the pay day could parlay him to a solid life, with whatever supplemental income he needs to otherwise earn.

I hate NIL, but let's be honest, every single one of us would take the money. The griping about it online here are even more bullshit when you consider that Sam has played his 4+ years. He's given to Wake all that was expected of him.
Devin Leary did not get four fucking million dollars

Back