• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sam Hartman

I can tell you the ND NIL folks will be looking for a refund if Duke pulls this game out.

I can tell you the ND NIL folks will be looking for a refund if Duke pulls this game out.
I'm sure the NIL deal language included something along the lines of 'as-is. no warranty; written, expressed or implied'

Choke Hartman in full effect with some bad throws. Not helping his draft status.

In just 2 years, the Duke football program has leaped past us. In spite of all the money that has been invested in football. Duke is clearly superior to us now. We have a junior high sized and probably skill level QB…what the hell is Clawson doing? Hopefully Elko will leave after this season.

Are we going to see the 2 minute drill from Hartman we needed at Wally Wade last year?

Last year, Hartman got the ball down 3 with 2:04 left and threw a pick to lose to Duke.

This year, he ran for 4th and 16 as part of a 10 play, 95 yard likely game winning drive.

Last year, Hartman got the ball down 3 with 2:04 left and threw a pick to lose to Duke.

This year, he ran for 4th and 16 as part of a 10 play, 95 yard likely game winning drive.
And it was for the game winner.

Back