• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sam Hartman

didn’t even realize until i saw the replay but that was some elway shit at the of that run

Biggest play of his career

We didn’t see any of those runs last year although in Sam’s defense he was fresh off a Paget-Schroetter syndrome diagnosis

IIRC, Clawson advised Sam to avoid runnig with the ball

Best play: 4th down run vs. Duke ‘23
Best throw: OT game-winner vs. Cuse ‘21
Best drive: End of game NCSU ‘21
Best game: Army ‘21 (Clemson ‘22 honorable mention)

For all we know, that may have been the medical advice that allowed him to come back Week 2 instead of being out indefinitely.
I could be wrong but I think the timeline of his return was based on the type of procedure he chose and whether he had to take blood thinners

Best play: 4th down run vs. Duke ‘23
Best throw: OT game-winner vs. Cuse ‘21
Best drive: End of game NCSU ‘21
Best game: Army ‘21 (Clemson ‘22 honorable mention)

The 7 td game vs UNC was a great moment, but not for Wake’s defense.

I could be wrong but I think the timeline of his return was based on the type of procedure he chose and whether he had to take blood thinners
Agreed. 1st concern were meds. If any chance for another injury or worse due to a hit by being on a blood thinner, no way he would have been given medical clearance to step on the field. Didn’t matter if he got sacked or got hit by running.

In just 2 years, the Duke football program has leaped past us. In spite of all the money that has been invested in football. Duke is clearly superior to us now. We have a junior high sized and probably skill level QB…what the hell is Clawson doing? Hopefully Elko will leave after this season.
Elko inherited Leonard. He had played one year for Cutcliffe.

Back