• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sam Hartman

There are so many memes and Tik Toks about how old Hartman is. A lot of them are pretty funny. Keep seeing the old Progressive commercial caveman. I met the actor that played that caveman years ago at a NASCAR race. Can’t remember what he told me but I think it was like 6 hours to get him in his makeup/costume.

There are so many memes and Tik Toks about how old Hartman is. A lot of them are pretty funny. Keep seeing the old Progressive commercial caveman. I met the actor that played that caveman years ago at a NASCAR race. Can’t remember what he told me but I think it was like 6 hours to get him in his makeup/costume.
Think it was Geico and actually has a Wake connection....remembered reading this some years ago in the Wake magazine...

Wake Geico Caveman

Think it was Geico and actually has a Wake connection....remembered reading this some years ago in the Wake magazine...

Wake Geico Caveman
this non-answer is a great way to say "I don't actually remember any of my professors"

Was there anyone at Wake Forest who was a mentor?

Wake seems to breed or exacerbate a positive expectation from life. At least it did for me. Or maybe that’s just the type of students it attracts. Either way, I left there feeling I could do anything once I figured out what that thing was. Of course, if this show bombs, then I’ll realize I was wrong.

Outside of the final drive, Sam looked very pedestrian vs Duke. He must feel like Mike Elkins going from Al Groh’s offense to Bill Dooley’s. And he has one good receiver (the tight end). Makes one appreciate Coach R, Coach Higgins and Clawson.
I think the biggest difference is the quality of the receivers or our ability to develop them.

Well that ends any Heisman / CFP hopes

This thread will probably fade off until he gets signed as an UDFA

Just hate to see him lose a couple games.....LOL Fuck Notre Dame. Season of irrelevance, cant even score any fucking points. Nice season Sam. Any heisman talk was a joke, never anything more than the ND fan boys.

Looks like he’s headed for a very different career after football, if you know what I mean.

Looks like he’s headed for a very different career after football, if you know what I mean.

He looks like he’s already in that career. That looks like a generic football jersey.

Outside of the final drive, Sam looked very pedestrian vs Duke. He must feel like Mike Elkins going from Al Groh’s offense to Bill Dooley’s. And he has one good receiver (the tight end). Makes one appreciate Coach R, Coach Higgins and Clawson.
This is an objectively bad take

Saw that Notre Dame was up 50 on Pitt and expected Sam to have video game numbers but he had like 280yds, 2ints no TDs and the backup was in

Back