• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sam Hartman

Someone please tell me how to use this feature.
Sure poster Mako1331! Here are some steps to help you use chat.openai.com:
  1. Go to chat.openai.com in your web browser.
  2. You will see a chat window on the right side of the screen. This is where you can type and send messages.
  3. To send a message, simply type your message into the text field at the bottom of the chat window and press the "Enter" or "Return" key on your keyboard.
  4. You can also use the formatting options to style your text or insert links. To do this, click the "A" icon in the text field to access the formatting options.
  5. If you want to see the conversation history, click the "Chat history" button at the top of the chat window. This will open the conversation history in a new window.
  6. To see a list of users in the chat room, click the "Users" button at the top of the chat window. This will open a list of users in the chat room on the right side of the screen.
  7. If you want to leave the chat room, simply close the chat window or click the "Leave chat" button at the top of the chat window.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

(Enter a group of football fans, discussing the recent transfer of Sam Hartman from Wake Forest to Notre Dame.)

Fan 1:
I've heard a rumor that Sam Hartman left Wake
For Notre Dame because of their on-campus stadium.

Fan 2:
Aye, 'tis true. I've heard it from a source
Whose word I trust. Notre Dame's stadium is grand,
While Wake's is small and off-campus, far from grand.

Fan 3:
No wonder Hartman chose to play at Notre Dame.
As quarterback, he seeks a stadium packed
With passionate fans, a place where foes are doomed.

Fan 4:
On-campus stadiums have many benefits,
Like making it easier for students to attend
And creating a more vibrant game-day experience.

Fan 1:
There may have been other reasons for his move,
Like Notre Dame's program and coaching staff,
But 'tis clear that the lack of an on-campus stadium
Played a significant role in Hartman's decision.

Fan 2:
I agree. Sam Hartman made the right choice
In choosing Notre Dame. May he find success
And thrive at his new home

Fan 3:
But what of Wake Forest? Will they suffer without
Their star quarterback?

Fan 4:
Perhaps, but they must move on and find a new
Leading man. 'Tis the way of sports.

Fan 1:
Aye, but they will always remember Hartman
And the time he spent leading their team.

Fan 2:
But now, 'tis time to look to the future
And see who will rise to take his place.

(The group of fans exits, still discussing the transfer and the future of Wake Forest football.)

First off - I come in peace...

Irish fan here that is super excited about the prospect of adding SH to the roster. He is the missing piece for an ND program that has had good to great talent everywhere but the QB position as of late. I am curious about some of your comments in this thread about him having meltdown games. Is that performance or attitude?

Oh, and if ND is really paying him $3 million I would be ecstatic with that. ND has lost out on a number of players that have stated NIL is a factor for them choosing somewhere else.

Sam's turnovers tend to come in bunches in a game

Hello everyone,

I wanted to take a moment to address the issue of spamming on this message board. As you may have noticed, some users have been posting AI-generated content that is disrupting the focus and purpose of the board, which is to discuss Wake Forest sports and support the team.

To address this issue, we have a few tools at our disposal:

• Moderation tools: As administrators, we have the ability to delete or move spammy or inappropriate posts. We will be using these tools to remove the AI-generated content and keep the conversation focused on Wake Forest sports and supporting the team.
  • Suspension and banning: If a user consistently posts spammy or inappropriate content, including AI-generated content, we reserve the right to suspend or ban them from the message board.
  • Reporting: We encourage all users to report any spammy or inappropriate posts they see on the message board. This helps us identify and remove the AI-generated content more quickly.
  • Filters: We have filters in place to help identify and block spammy or inappropriate posts. Please be aware that these filters may also catch legitimate posts from time to time. If you believe your post has been caught by a filter in error, please let us know.
  • Leading by example: Let's all do our part to stay on topic and avoid spamming the board. Encourage others to do the same by posting constructive, relevant content that contributes to the conversation.
We appreciate your cooperation in helping to keep this message board a helpful and enjoyable place for everyone.

Sincerely, [Your name]

There is a lot of 'artificial' intelligence on these boards. We'd have delete 75% of the posts.

While it may be tempting to make sarcastic jokes about the intelligence of others, it's not helpful or productive. Let's work together to create a positive and supportive environment on the message board by staying on topic and being respectful of one another, rather than trying to insult or demean each other.

I really don't know what's wrong with Sam. Going to the 4th highest winning percentage program in history, after all, Wake has just moved out of last place, of the P5, by going 8-4 and Indiana going 4-8.

What is he thinking?

And if you tell me that he'll have a solid offensive line that can pass protect and run block, jeez, he might get board with all the time to pass.

Finally, and I haven't watched closely, but if you mostly need 30 points to win a game, I don't expect him to have to put up 40 to win games if the ND defense plays half decent.

People act like these were not problems for Wake all year. In theory Sam should do better with a more rounded team.

While it may be tempting to make sarcastic jokes about the intelligence of others, it's not helpful or productive. Let's work together to create a positive and supportive environment on the message board by staying on topic and being respectful of one another, rather than trying to insult or demean each other.
Uh, ok.

I really don't know what's wrong with Sam. Going to the 4th highest winning percentage program in history, after all, Wake has just moved out of last place, of the P5, by going 8-4 and Indiana going 4-8.

What is he thinking?

And if you tell me that he'll have a solid offensive line that can pass protect and run block, jeez, he might get board with all the time to pass.

Finally, and I haven't watched closely, but if you mostly need 30 points to win a game, I don't expect him to have to put up 40 to win games if the ND defense plays half decent.

People act like these were not problems for Wake all year. In theory Sam should do better with a more rounded team.

Hello Deac83,

As an administrator of this message board, I am writing to give you a final warning regarding your use of AI-generated posts. While AI can certainly be a useful tool for generating content, it's important to use it responsibly and in a way that is respectful and considerate of others.

Your recent posts have been disruptive and off topic, and have disrupted the focus and purpose of the message board, which is to discuss Wake Forest sports and support the team. If you continue to use AI-generated posts in this way, you risk being suspended or banned from the message board.

I appreciate the many years you have been participating on this message board, and I hope you will continue to be an active and positive member of our community. I encourage you to contribute to the conversation in a more constructive and respectful way. Please remember to stay on topic and avoid spamming the board with disruptive or off-topic content.

Thank you for your cooperation and for helping to make this message board a helpful and enjoyable place for everyone.

I don’t understand how hard it is for those who keep yelling at everyone about how great Sam is to see that no one is begrudging him for his decision. Again, he can do what he wants. So can other people and if people don’t want to start rooting for Notre Dame then that’s fine. We are WF fans and alums and we root for WF. Not Notre Dame.
So what you are saying is that we root for wake but not individual players. Ok….,, so it’s not a personal emotional thing between us based on people and experience but becomes a name like fans of Pepsi or IBM easily dismissed. Fine but I am not renewing my deacon club. Have fun

So what you are saying is that we root for wake but not individual players. Ok….,, so it’s not a personal emotional thing between us based on people and experience but becomes a name like fans of Pepsi or IBM easily dismissed. Fine but I am not renewing my deacon club. Have fun
I don’t get the comparison at all. When they are playing for WF we share an experience. When they don’t then we don’t.

We have been asked to grow up. Ok. So now Without the old fashioned loyalty of “my school” and classmates that included graduated athletes I can be a Clemson fan, right? This IS where we are headed. So what IS “mother so dear”?

First off - I come in peace...

Irish fan here that is super excited about the prospect of adding SH to the roster. He is the missing piece for an ND program that has had good to great talent everywhere but the QB position as of late. I am curious about some of your comments in this thread about him having meltdown games. Is that performance or attitude?

Oh, and if ND is really paying him $3 million I would be ecstatic with that. ND has lost out on a number of players that have stated NIL is a factor for them choosing somewhere else.
Sam had 3 horrible games out of 48: Wisconsin in bowl game where he kept getting picked off by their LBs on the same route; Pitt in ACCC game, where the OL couldn’t protect him at all; at Lville this year, same as Pitt.

Back