• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Same rules Apply Mafia day 2 ends 1::30 am Monday

brb guys. going to read through all 484 posts to see if i can figure out who the SK is. wish me well.

Doofus, Numbers and Boston win.

I'd like to find out how RSF found out what he knows or if it was a good guess.

I'm impressed with how seriously you all take this mafia thing. Like if you didn't "Aa" yourselves you'd be stuck in the game FOREVER.

More of a fuck you to the mod in this case

I'm impressed with how seriously you all take this mafia thing. Like if you didn't "Aa" yourselves you'd be stuck in the game FOREVER.

I'm impressed that you read the game threads, like, at all, if you don't have a interest in the game. Seriously. That's amazing to me. I never open up the NASCAR, chat or NHL threads.

I love how Smidge has just disappeared. If I was him, I'd just be trolling everyone by posting a shitload of vote counts.

Oh wait no he didn't that was me after he PMed me asking if I had a vote count after I told him had to post one after redwing died

I love smidge his intentions are good. We deserve this.

I'm impressed that you read the game threads, like, at all, if you don't have a interest in the game. Seriously. That's amazing to me.

I'm glad that I amaze you. Also, I've never said I don't have an interest in the game.

Redacted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is anybody else pretty confident that this game happened because we told smudge to even PM vanilla civs?

"I have to even PM vanilla civs, do I? Fuck you guys. Everyone is now a vanilla except for one dude that is SK. Suk it."

Is anybody else pretty confident that this game happened because we told smudge to even PM vanilla civs?

"I have to even PM vanilla civs, do I? Fuck you guys. Everyone is now a vanilla except for one dude that is SK. Suk it."
I actually for a small second hoped this was a boards persona game and I got Townie

Back