• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Same rules Apply Mafia day 2 ends 1::30 am Monday

I'm hoping he shows up at some point to explain the details...I don't even have a clear picture of the game...

I'm hoping he shows up at some point to explain the details...I don't even have a clear picture of the game...
From what I understand, the SK passes on to "the person who kills the SK". So it's guaranteed to be a 2:1 at endgame with an SK. Civs can't win unless they kill the last SK.

Apparently "killing" the SK = the last person to vote for the SK when the SK dies.

No idea what would have happened if Knight became SK but was also IC. I doubt Smidge knew either.

From what I understand, the SK passes on to "the person who kills the SK". So it's guaranteed to be a 2:1 at endgame with an SK. Civs can't win unless they kill the last SK.

Apparently "killing" the SK = the last person to vote for the SK when the SK dies.

No idea what would have happened if Knight became SK but was also IC. I doubt Smidge knew either.
A game with absolutely no strategy and inevitably turning into a shitshow. This game is very Smidge.

This is why you don't get vaccinated.*

*with massive brain trauma by hammers

lol I love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redacted. Wasn't even told that as the SK.

Redacted

I'm rewriting Sherlock. I've become inspired.

It's going to be awesome when Smidge chooses to never acknowledge this games existence

If you guys are still playing there have been 2 SK since 1:30.

It's going to be awesome when Smidge chooses to never acknowledge this games existence

someone doesn't know how smudger does. we call him DOUBLE DOWN.

Back