• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saturday College Football 12/3

If UGA wins and LSU drops to 3 for whatever reason in the BCS, does LSU get to go to a BCS bowl since Bama would be in the title game? Does the three team per conference rule apply there?

So Miss was considering a promising young OC by the name of Steed Lobotze but chose Fedora instead. Oh what might have been.

If UGA wins and LSU drops to 3 for whatever reason in the BCS, does LSU get to go to a BCS bowl since Bama would be in the title game? Does the three team per conference rule apply there?

you can have 3 teams in the BCS if two of the 3 are ranked 1 and 2. I don't think there is anyway what so ever LSU could fall to 3.

I fucking hate college kickers. How are they this friggin bad? Where do all the good ones in the NFL come from?

LSU's punter is the best college punter I have ever seen. Give that man the heisman.

I fucking hate college kickers. How are they this friggin bad? Where do all the good ones in the NFL come from?

Usually bizarre places like Western Michigan or some crap like that. On the other hand, you have some schools that seem to regularly produce NFL kickers. Oklahoma State's Quinn Sharp should go to the NFL, and Dan Bailey (their last kicker) is already playing for Dallas.

LSU's punter is the best college punter I have ever seen. Give that man the heisman.

I should have just waited and then multi-quoted you :plos:

This should be an ELC batsignal. I don't remember the guy's name, but last year or the year before OU had a punter that looked like a linebacker. I have never seen someone kick punts as far and high. The guy was just launching 70 yard bombs in warmups.

you can have 3 teams in the BCS if two of the 3 are ranked 1 and 2, and the third team is the conference champion. I don't think there is anyway what so ever LSU could fall to 3.

NM

Kickers can play for like 15-20 years in the NFL. With 32 teams, you only need 2 or 3 good kickers from college a year.

Gotta feel like UGA missed its shot. They could easily be up 14-0.

And Oklahoma State beats Oklahoma by a couple touchdowns to win the best conference in the country.

I am so on board with this statement, but I think the Big 10, statistically, was actually this year's best conference. It's a close race though between the Big 12 and Big 10. Both were substantially ahead of the SEC in the Sagarin.

God damn Boise. If UGA wins this game , all those bastards had to do was not blow that game vs. TCU.

@Ivan_Maisel
Ivan Maisel
No. 1 #LSU hasn't been 10 points behind since its last game, which it won by 24.

Back