• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saturday College Football 12/3

Not sure they can run Jefferson out there in the 2nd half. He looks absolutely awful right now. But then again, if you pull him now, can you really go with him in the bowl game?

My God, this is the most boring game ever. I'd rather watch Wake basketball.

Really? I think its been a pretty good game. But of course, I like to watch good defenses.

And as much as I hate Mathieu that punt return was ridiculous. Even if he didn't really score.

I love how good that punter is, but any punter talking shit deserves to get his ass kicked.

Really? I think its been a pretty good game. But of course, I like to watch good defenses.

And as much as I hate Mathieu that punt return was ridiculous. Even if he didn't really score.

I love you Brasky, but this is such an SEC fan response :plos:

At some point, "good defense" isn't good defense when receivers are just dropping balls and quarterbacks are being complete retards.

Is this UGA defense really this good or is LSU's offense this bad? Boise threw up 35 on them, South Carolina threw up 42, florida 20, Vandy 28.

BEST PART OF THE SEC TITLE GAME RIGHT HERE....... what the f why are their broads doing this?

Is this UGA defense really this good or is LSU's offense this bad? Boise threw up 35 on them, South Carolina threw up 42, florida 20, Vandy 28.

I mean, couldn't you say the same regarding LSU scoring 35 or more every gam except Alabama/Miss St?

Yeah Texas you pretty much got me. Its been sort of blah. Of course the first play I saw was the Mathieu return when I got home from work. Also I fucking hate rooting for LSU, as well as Oklahoma later. Double Yuck.

Also I've been in love with Tracy Wolfson my whole life. There I said it.

"Dr Pepper is seriously the best thing that's ever happened to me."

:rofl:

LSU had 0 first downs and 12 total yards of offense. I can appreciate good defense, but that's horrible, horrible offense. Boring.

I mean, couldn't you say the same regarding LSU scoring 35 or more every gam except Alabama/Miss St?

and for the record, I think it's definitely a portion of both right now. Jefferson is playing terribly, so its not all UGA's D.

That. Was. Incredible.

My sides hurt from laughing so hard. Thank you for the replays of that bitch crying

It's still certain that Mark Richt is retiring after this season, right? Or at least leaving UGA?

What a badass. If he wins today, his press conference will be awesome. He needs to just say "Enjoy your SEC Championship, UGA Nation. Peace", drop the mic, and walk out with both fists in the air.

I doubt it, the talent he has coming in (Keith Marshall is pretty much a lock if they somehow pull this off) will be hard to leave.

I have no idea how Jordan Jefferson was the only QB somewhat effective against Alabama. It makes no sense to me.

If Georgia pulls this off, does LSU still go to the title game?

Back