• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saturday College Football 12/3

"Dr Pepper is seriously the best thing that's ever happened to me."

:rofl:

McDonald's is probably depressed that their value menu is no longer the best thing that ever happened to that little butterball.

It's gotta be ironic, right? I'm thinking they're trying to follow in the footsteps of Subway with the "5...5 dollar...5 dollar footlong" jingle which, according to an article I read, they knew was sort of annoying and tongue-in-cheek but did it anyway in the hopes that it would stick in people's heads.

It has to be. Another comparison is the old Quizno's "we love the subs!" hamsters. Those things were truly horrendous, but they aired them with glee for about a year.

Quiznos' ads are always horrible. Except for the one where the oven insinuated sexual activity with one of their employees in an ad that ran for like a week. That was awesome

maybe you shouldn't kick to him anymore georgia

Watching LSU is like watching the '96 Chicago Bulls or something. It's always just a matter of time before they crush your soul.

Is the replay assistant even bothering to watch the game live? Some plays look questionable even before a TV replay. That was one of them

UGA should probably just go for it on 4th down from now on.

Amazing how much better LSU is than anyone else in the country. Even on a bad night...

finebaum Finebaum Network
"Very impressed by Mark Richt's halftime adjustments."

Finebaum is the biggest SEC troll hahaha

Go Hokies! FAIL Clemson FAIL. Their continued shit show would be good news for us going into next year methinks

The last thing we want to deal with is Clemson actually winning a conference title. Their fans are already insufferable even though they haven't won shit in decades.

The last thing we want to deal with is Clemson actually winning a conference title. Their fans are already insufferable even though they haven't won shit in decades.

This times a million. Clemson fans are the worst.

finebaum Finebaum Network
"Very impressed by Mark Richt's halftime adjustments."

Finebaum is the biggest SEC troll hahaha

The dude has a hard-on for getting Richt fired. UGA winning this game would have ruined his world view.

The dude has a hard-on for getting Richt fired. UGA winning this game would have ruined his world view.

Paul trolls everyone. Makes fun of Charlie Weis when his fanbase is comprised of the fattest state in America (no offense), mocked Derrick Dooley by getting his mom to tell stories, if it weren't for the Penn State scandal he would have had something to say about Saban after the LSU game too.

Last edited:
Paul trolls everyone. Makes fun of Charlie Weis when his fanbase is comprised of the fattest state in America (no offense), mocked Derrick Dooley by getting his mom to tell stories, if it weren't for the Penn State scandal he would have had something to say about Saban after the LSU game too.

Yeah, I've said it before, the guy is Jerry Springer on the radio. He stirs the pot and watches the fall out. He just happens to do it with sports as the backdrop.

No offense taken, especially since Mississippi is the fattest state. Alabama is second, but I'm sure it's gaining (pun intended) fast. Also, Charlie Weis deserves to be mocked at every turn.

Back